(Not) First Date 101

Rainy Days

 

"First, have courage and asked her to date, okay, not date, whatever you want to call it. Being force is never good. But… being smooth it is," 


Sehun could feel the nervousness from all over her body, her arm was still being held by him. He hoped it wasn't the force that Ilhoon talked about, "You want to go?" he repeated, resisting Hayoung's brown eyes that could drown him anytime soon. 

"I never do something like that before… skipping school…" 

"That could be one of reasons why you should do this," 

He was sure that it was the smoothness that Ilhoon said before. 

 

 

"Go to normal date. Don't go to amusement park. Don't go to coex aquarium. Don't go to overpriced restaurant. Don't try to impress her. Being genuine is the key, Oh Squid. Believe me,"


"Where are we going?" Hayoung asked him timidly, he was sure it wasn't the confident Hayoung who did great at doing presentation in front of the student council. 

Sehun smiled, "Where do you want to go?" 

"I don't know?" she blinked her eyes repeatedly, confused at Sehun who seemed didn't have any plan. "Where are you going when you skip school?" 

He furrowed his brows immediately, didn't agree at the sentence. "I never skip…" he thought at the dark days where he was being dragged by Namjoon and chuckled, they mostly just going around the town and bothered Soojung and Ilhoon who were stuck at school, "Have fun. I go to have fun,"

Hayoung laughed at the kid expression on his face, "Great. Make sure we have fun today,"

 

 

"Little gestures have the biggest impact. Keep that in mind,"


Be smooth. Be genuine. Do little gestures. Ilhoon's voice swirled in his head. The hardest school homework couldn't even compare with what he said. There was no one who could do something impossible like that, except maybe the social butterfly Jung Ilhoon. This was way too hard for Oh Sehun. 

Sehun looked at the traffic light turn into green, he nodded to himself. Have courage; then the other three could follow easier; it was the first thing Ilhoon mentioned anyway. Without looking at Hayoung's direction, he grabbed her hand softly, "Be careful," crossing the junction, he could feel that she was startled at his action, but she didn't pull her hand away. He smiled secretly; it was indeed the right action. 

 

 

"Last but not least…. don't kiss her on the first date. WHAT THE HELL WHY YOU HIT YOUR SONSAENGNIM!!!"


 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

I hope you all have a great xmas holiday!