Girl Talk

Rainy Days

 

"You broke up with Jongin?" Yookyung and Danah repeated what Hayoung had said. 

Hayoung nodded, "He needs to move to New York in two weeks," 

"And?" Yookyung scrunched her nose in disagreement, "Did you both never hear about long distance relationship?"

Danah scoffed, "They acted like they had long distance relationship even now. They just met one or two times in a month, because Jongin was so busy with the competition or dance classes or extra courses or whatever it was. Long distance is not just about the actual distance, you know," 

Hayoung's eyes flickered momentarily after hearing the statement, she hated to admit it, but Danah was right. She was acting like she didn't see that Yookyung elbowed Danah under the table, while the letter sent the 'what-i-said-was-right' glare. 

"Are you okay?" 

She heard Yookyung's worried tone and she smiled to reassure them. "It's for his future. And I'm the first one to be happy if everything goes well," 

Danah puckered her lips with unreadable expression, "Just forget Kim Jongin," she got another elbow hit from Yookyung, "Look at your desk, there is something there," 

Hayoung raised her eyebrows and rummaged her inner desk, and found a box. 

 

Chocolate box. 

 

Peppero. 

 

With sticky note on it. 

 

Have a nice day, Oh Hayoung. 

 

 

"Wow, the prickly pear is getting bold," Danah smiled widely. And she got shots questioned eyes from both girls right after. Trying hard to look innocence she said, "I don't know anything about it, I swear,"

 

 

 

 

 

a/n 

for those who guessed that Danah likes Sehun... no. she doesn't.