VIII - Hyoyeon x Mir ; Hush

Hyoyeon's Apples [Requests closed and writing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Hyoyeon and Mir
Prompt: [Song] Hush by Miss A

Hyoyeon and Mir don't have many interactions but to me Mir is that cute little brother of your admired noona (coz I love Go Eun Ah). But I've heard that she tends to scare away any girls... so I thought I'd have a play with that. Also the song is pretty saucy, so I brought that into it as well. Enjoy!!!

Requested by: HyoHunnie23


Title: Hush

'He's the only one you can't touch Hyo-- that's the boss' little brother.'

Hyoyeon looked over to the guy in question-- or should she say "little brother". For that was who he was, a chubby-cheeked guy with a mischeivous smile, and thouhg his hair was blonde and spikey and fashionable, he shouldn't have been anyone's type. He looked like a little boy.

'Eun-ah unnie's little brother?' she repeated, yelling over the music.

'Yes!! Stay away from him!! If you think she's scary now, you're going to piss yourself if she ever finds out that anyone from her gang is playing around with the little prince,' Jessica said, putting her drink down.

Hyoyeon nodded, 'Roger that. I know to stay away!'.


+++

So then how did this happen??? Hyoyeon demanded, as she woke up the next morning with a throbbing headache. Her hair was all tangled and she hated it-- it would take hours to untangle it later. She reached for the comb that she kept by her bedside and instead came into contact with flesh... 

What? she supposed she should open her eyes, instantly closing them again when a crash of sunlight hit her vision, from a window that she didn't remember owning. Her own one bedroom flat faced another building and virtually no natural light ever made it in...

And then froze as she realised that she wasn't in her room. That not only was she in some foreign bed, but right next to her was a foreign body-- sleeping face down.

And then she swore with an impressive string of swear words as she recognised a particular blond head, 'Oh please no...'

She frantically tapped on the guy's shoulder, 'hello? Hello? Wake up!!!' 

When the guy didn't move she impatiently went to straddle his back to peer over the far side of him where he was facing, and from that position, her heart dropped to the depths of hell-- surely where she would end up after this.

'Feeling frisky again?' the pretty eyes opened and upon seeing her, the guy-- OMG she couldn't even remember his name-- the little prince smiled, 'I'm ready to go for round two?'

He quickly maneouvred from underneath her and she found herself pinned to the bed staring up at him in disbelief.

The first thought she had was that this wasn't a good idea, 'This isn't a good idea.'

'I think it seems like a pretty fun one, Hyoyeon "just call me noona",' he replied.

Hyoyeon groaned. That line sounded familiar. She had a thing for younger guys and obviously even being given a warning of being beaten to a pulp wasn't enough to deter her drunken self.

She was also somewhat distracted by the fact that he was sustaining a half push-up above her and she could see his biceps flexing quite impressively...... he may be the 'little prince' but his body was all man....

'No. no,' she tried to convince herself and managed to duck out from under him, 'what's you're name again?'

'What? You forgot already? I'm hur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter