Chapter 6

Curse
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

After weeks and weeks of turning into a girl during weekends, the day finally comes when he meets scary mister.

 

 

Unfortunately, he completely forgets that he made the appointment to see scary mister tomorrow, which is a Saturday. He tried cutting his hair last week but his dad catches him and he receives a long lecture about it.

 

 

Knowing that his parents most likely prepared something for them to do (they’ve been out every weekend) he decides to tell them about his plans for tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Joonmyeon was busy cooking dinner when her phone rang. She knows it's a text message from her husband due to its ringtone. Jongin picks it from the dining table to bring to his mother as he looks to see what the message was.

 

 

 

“Honey, too much project. Sorrrry T_T” Jongin reads his father’s message aloud.

 

 

 

“Guess he won’t be home for dinner then.”

 

 

 

Jongin helps his mother out and waits until they’re half-way through their food that he asks for his saturday to be free of them.

 

 

 

“Hmmm? Why? Any plans?” Joonmyeon asks.

 

 

 

“Well… umm… I wanna go around town.” He says lamely.

 

 

 

Joonmyeon looks to her son and smiles, happy that he’s so bad at lying just like his father.

 

 

 

“Are you meeting anybody?” He hopes his mother would support him on wanting to be boy permanently.

 

 

 

“Are you meeting a boy?” His mother asks again before he could reply. Jongin’s heart stops beating for a second there but he

Please log in to read the full chapter