Side Story 3

Curse
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Side Story: Detectives

 

 

 

Jongin said he was meeting a boy and that was enough to get her gears working.

 

“Like a date?” Joonmyeon asked.

 

Joonmyeon hears a sigh from her daughter, knowing she’s glaring at her now but of course, she doesn’t look up to receive it. She mentally thanks the heavens that Kris was at work the moment Jongin mentioned this.


 

 

 


 

They eat breakfast as Kris arrives at the table. Jongin pours strawberry sauce on top of his pancakes ‘No, I didn’t pick it because of its colour, who does that? I actually like strawberry!’ He debates with himself as he remembers but ignores the thought that she usually takes either the maple or chocolate syrup when she’s a he.




 

 

 




 

Joonmyeon goes to Jongin’s room when she knows she’s getting dressed to go out. She knocks on the door and comes in and sees Jongin in what she expected her to be wearing: Shirt and Jeans.

 

Jongin turns to his mother when she hasn’t said anything after coming in and sees her taking a light blue shirt from a medium sized paper bag.

 

Light blue shirt turns out to be a light blue dress and Jongin pushes her mother out of her room.



 

 

 




 

“See you later.” They hear.

 

Kris looks up surprised, thinking ‘Where are you going young lady?’ only to see princess wearing a pretty, blue dress and ‘OMG princess looks so beautiful’ He completely forgets to ask and just stares.

 

“What?” He mumbles to himself but is actually meant for Jongin and continues looking with sparkling eyes as his daughter walks towards the door.

 

“We won’t be expecting you for dinner okay?” - Joonmyeon shouts happily.  It is so very easy to make Jongin do what she wants especially since she’s always been quite an obedient kid. Or maybe she’s just too good at persuasion (look up: blackmail)

 

Joonmyeon, of course was very good to her son and even better to her daughter. She was born to be a mother! She got Jongin to wear the dress and to style her hair to a simple fish tail and puts no make-up on her ‘Because princess is sooo beautiful as she is.’

 

“I WILL be home for dinner! Grrr!” They hear Jongin as she closes the door.

 

Joonmyeon takes that as a cue to quickly take her husband’s hands and pull him up to their room.



 

 

 



 

Please log in to read the full chapter