Chapter 2

Curse
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jongin takes his mother’s hand and holds it as they walk out of the hospital. Thankfully, his mother is perfectly fine. Apparently, her legs went into shock after the crash and was unable to use them, hence why she was taken to the hospital. After resting for a while, she gains control of them and was able to go after a reflex test.
 

 

The car repair shop called her saying that her car is in very good condition despite the crash and only received a few scratches and that it was on its way to be brought to their house. Jongin opens the taxi door and lets his mom go first before settling beside her.
 

 

 

 

Jongin’s father gets back home just at his mother’s car was being parked in their driveway. His father quickly parks his car, runs towards the car ‘what’, he mumbles. He then runs towards Jongin who was standing by the front door, he grabs his son’s shoulder ‘what’, he mumbles again as he looks from his son’s pororo house slipper up to his eyes, checking if there was anything out of place ‘what’. 

 


Kris hears his wife’s voice, near another car, talking to some person and runs to her ‘whaaaaat’. He hears a bit of their conversation as he gets closer.

 

 

“crash… accident…, it’s ok,… no damage…”
 

 

He goes to his wife and repeats what he did to his son to her. Grabs her shoulder and looks her up and down.
 

 

“What”
 

“I’m fine, honey”
 

“What”
 

“Accident”
 

“whAT”
 

“But I’m fine”
 

“WHAT?!”
 

“The car is fine too”
 

“WHAT!”
 

 

Joonmyeon shakes her head and her husband’s hands off her. She turns to the man who was watching them with a smile on his face and thanks them for bringing the car over.
 

 

“what?”

 

 

 

 

Dinner was normal as everything was explained to Kris. Just normal talks of how each of their d

Please log in to read the full chapter