Chapter 3

Curse
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Yah! Kim Jongin! Have you been using my moisturiser?!” She raises her voice at him.

 

 

No answer. Of course she knew that wasn’t going to work but can’t really help do so anyway. So she takes both of Jongin’s forearms and pulls him out of bed. Tries to anyway, completely ignoring how softer and thinner it looks and feels than before.

 

 

She succeeded on waking him up but not on getting him out of bed. She only manages to take his son down halfway through, with his waist and legs still on bed while his head and shoulders now leaning on the floor, his very loose shirt one side halfway through his waist and the other side has completely gone down to his armpits. Joonmyeon completely ignores the lumps on his son’s chest and tells him to get prepared: dress up, take his overnight bag down and drink his juice.

 

 

Jongin grumbles but gets up anyway. He takes the closest shirt and shorts he could grab from his closet and wears them, completely ignoring his long hair despite looking at his appearance in the mirror for approximately three seconds.

 

 

 

 

It was a quiet drive to his grandparents as his parents concentrated on the road. Jongin plays Final Fantasy on his DS. No one took notice of his very different appearance despite his parents patting his head and ruffling his hair several times that morning.

 

 

It wasn’t until he was chewing on his third spoon of rice that his grandfather jokes about Jongin turning into a girl because hey that hair down to his waist is considered long and his chest has lumps. 

 

 

Jongin, his parents and grandparents take a good look at him and hey he definitely looks like a girl and Jongin thinks ‘WTH’. He swallows whatever is left in his mouth and screams for a bit and runs to the hallway where the walls on both sides and are all full sized mirrors.

 

 

He looks on one side and Oh boy, he looks like a girl. He turns to the other mirror behind him and Oh boy, he still looks like a girl. He then runs to the bathroom, locks it and takes off all his clothes.

 

 

 

 

Back in the dining room, Joonmyeon, Kris and his parents were in silence because WTH! Are they dreaming or what? And yes maybe they are because seriously WTH. So they blinked it off and looks back at food in the table in front of them a

Please log in to read the full chapter