Chapter 1

Curse
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

At the age of 14, Jongin was living the good life. No they weren’t rich but they were far from being poor. Sometimes, after school, he and his friends would go to the arcades, sometimes to this tteokbokki shop behind the mart near the arcade, sometimes have bubble tea, sometimes have ramen, sometimes play basketball or sometimes play football before going home.
 

 

His parents let him of course; they weren’t strict by any means. They totally understood young people since they have gone through it. They encourage Jongin to go out and play with his friends but of course his studies are also very important so as long as he gets good –enough- grades then he can continue with this life oh he also should be home just before dinner. On weekends, they’d tell him to go to his friends or invite them to their place to play games or have a sleepover.
 

 

It was during one of those days when Jongin was playing a racing game with his friends when his phone suddenly rang. He decides to ignore because just one more lap but the ringtone is the one he set up for his mom so he goes into a mini mental breakdown.
 

 

‘Should I answer and lose to Sehun or finish this first and win and then answer?’
 

‘But what if it’s an emergency?’
 

‘But hey it only should be around 4 and dinner isn’t till 6:30.’
 

‘It IS 4 right?’
 

 

Thephone stops ringing for a few seconds before it rings again and Jongin goes into another mini mental breakdown.

 

“Are you going to answer that?” he hears Minseok’s voice behind him.

 

"But I'm nearly there hyung" He pouts.
 

“Answer it Jongin!” Sehun taunts him as he continues to drive. His car trailing just behind Jongins'.
 

“Grrrrr no!” Jongin growls at him and decides that he’s going to win first.
 

 

Jongin wins the race, wins a pat on the head by Minseok hyung and Yixing hyung and also wins a shout from his mother who was at the hospital because some naughty children was so naughty they accidentally crashed behind her car. Luckily the naughty boys were actually quite nice and takes responsibility for their actions and cries to her to forgive them. – Didn’t want their parents to find out.

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter