Chapter 5

Curse
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Monday comes again and Jongin tries to find the scary mister and waits for him in the alleyway. No luck.

 

 

Tuesday comes and he tries again. No luck.

 

 

Wednesday, no luck.

 

 

Thursday, still no luck.

 

 

Friday, luck.

 

 

The scary mister , who looks younger now that he’s not in a hurry, came earlier than the last two times he met him and fortunately for Jongin the man recognizes him this time.

 

 

“Hey, you’re that kid again. What’s up? What you doin’ here?” He smiles at Jongin

 

 

Jongin being Jongin is speechless and he makes no move to stand from his very comfortable seat on top of the empty ramen boxes that he made yesterday.

 

 

“Kid? You there? Are you waiting for something? Or someone?” He crouches down to Jongin’s eye level.

 

 

“…You…” He manages.

 

 

“Me? You were waiting for me? Why?”

 

 

“Girl… Weekend… Ballet!!!”

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“My parents signed me up for ballet!!!!”

 

 

“Oh. Well, by your reaction, I’m assuming you don’t like it?” The man says confused.

 

 

“Stop it!”

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

“Stop it!”

 

 

“Stop? The ballet? Haha, I can’t do that for you. You have to talk to your parents for that.”

 

 

“No! You did it! Stop it!”

 

 

“Things happen for a reason. You never know, you could be a famous ballerina one day.”

 

 

“No!!! I’m a man! Stop it! I don’t want to be a girl on weekends!”

 

 

“Your parents cross-dress you?”

 

 

“You did it!”

 

 

“I did… What?”

 

 

“Girrrrrrl!!! Weekend! Grrrr!”

 

 

“What? You’re saying it’s my fault that your parents cross-dress you as a girl on weekends? C’mon kid, I couldn’t have…” The man stops as his eyes widen.

 

 

Jongin looks wide-eyed at the man who stood up and stares at him.

 

 

“!” The man curses as his phone rings. The man quickly looks at the phone in his hand and turns off his alarm.

 

 

“!” He repeats again.

 

 

“Hey! Do you have a pen?? Quickly! Quickly!!!” The man shouts at him.

 

 

Jongin rushes to open his school bag beside him and takes some random notebook. He takes his initiative and takes a pen as well. The man takes Jongin’s pen and notebook as he starts taking steps backwards while scribbling something on it and throws it back towards Jongin, who of course, does not catch it.

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter