Side Story 2

Curse
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Side Story: First Day

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin knows nothing about ballet. At least that’s what his parents think. They had him attend piano lessons, when he was eight, but he just wasn’t interested and his parents just kinda gave up on him attaining any musical talents.

 

 

A few months after the piano, his parents decide to forego the cinemas to watch some random ballet show in the theatre instead and he loved it.

 

 

The ballet dancers moved with such grace that he wanted to be able to do too. His eyes sparkle with every turns and jumps, not knowing  that his parents were looking at him, surprised at how his eyes lightened up since the show started.

 

 

It wasn’t until he was in bed that night that he gives up on his three hour interest in ballet as he remembers how all of the dancers were all girls. The men were just below them, playing the instruments and Jongin doesn’t want that. So he gives his parents a sad smile as a shake of his head when they ask him if he wants to be enrolled to ballet school.

 

 

She didn’t think his parents would remember that from nearly six years ago as she stands in the reception of ‘EXO: where all your dreams come true’. She was standing behind her parents as they sign some papers without even asking for her opinion. The receptionist smile at Jongin as she ask for her size so they could search for the clothes and shoes for her beginner pack.

 

 

She starts her first lesson an hour later and falls in love again as she looks at her classmates. Some of them were already at the highest class and are performing in the theatre while some were still at the intermediate.

 

 

 

 

Jongin sighs in relief when she finds out that she wasn’t the only beginner. She’s even more relieved that she was in the dance class in school and is already very bendy when the woman tells them to put their legs in the barre to stretch.

 

 

She makes friends with the other beginner in front of her, who looks like this will be the first and last time they will see her. They go to the cafeteria together and learns that her new friend’s name was Krystal and that she was only doing this because of her parents and that she actually wants to learn acting instead.

 

 

“I can’t believe she reached higher than me!” Jongin hears a voice as she bites her sandwich.

 

 

“She practiced a lot. I swear she couldn’t reach that high before.”

 

 

“Well whatever, she can’t sing.”

 

 

“True, her high notes mea

Please log in to read the full chapter