Chapter 4

Curse
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jongin was nearly late that morning. He had Maths first lesson and his teacher was very strict. She collects all their homework right before she starts the lesson and Jongin is thankful he finished it on Friday.

 

 

He eats his packed lunch that his mother prepared during lunch time and daydreams during history.

 

 

After school ends, he rejects his friends offer to go to the arcade and slowly walks home. He can’t help but think back to last Friday ‘What if it was all just a dream? Maybe it was.’

 

 

He decides to take a detour and go back to the alleyway hoping that the scary mister would be there.

 

 

He arrives there with no scary mister on sight and thinks ‘Yep, it was all just a dream.’ He shrugs it off and runs to the arcade to play with his friends.

 

 

 

 

Jongin wonders why his parents gave him a half-hearted smile when he got back home and thinks that it’s just adult stuff. Until he gets to his bedroom.

 

There is a Minnie mouse cup in his table with different types of hair brushes beside a pink mini four level drawer. He opens them one by one and is greeted with hair ties, hair pins, bracelets, earrings, necklaces and ‘WTH is this?’ as he takes one of the  little flat boxes that says MAC at the front.

 

“It wasn’t a dream.” He says to himself dejectedly.

 

 

 

 

“Do you think you’ll turn into a girl again?” Kris asks Jongin after dinner.

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“You said it’s during weekends right?” Kris continues.

 

 

“I saw a really cute shirt in this shop near my office. Maybe we can check it out when you turn again?” Joonmyeon asks smiling at Jongin.

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“Dad called me this morning to send photos of you.” Kris sa

Please log in to read the full chapter