oo7

Broken Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BD - 007

 

-At some point, every rose has to die-

 

 

Luhan sat by the windows alone, watched the heavy rain in the summer evening with heavy heart. He’s usually the first one who would be happy when the rain comes but this season, it doesn’t give any thrill or exciting mode to him anymore. Everything was messing up. With the cold shoulder given by Tiffany, his non spoke father and his younger brother who hate him to death as well, he was in misery. Was he wrong in making a choice five years ago?

 

”she loves sleeping to the sound of rain.”

 

Luhan smiles as he remembered to someone who loves to sleep when the rains come. On that time, he would disturb her until she doesn’t get any sleep just to play with his childish act. Then in the end, both of them would snuggled into each other on a couch and snored together. He wonders what is she’s doing at this time, maybe sleep? Or staring at window, just like him.

A pat on his shoulder made him realize that she’s never becoming his anymore. He knew who was it but he didn’t turn around, probably a woman behind him wants to speak something to him. He pulled his both legs into his embraced and he hugged them while his body rocked to the back and forth.

 

“Oppa…”

 

Luhan still ignored her and looking out of the window, looked at the wet street, wet trees and everything. It were three days that he didn’t see her after his homecoming. He missed her so much.

 

“You’re been like this for three days Oppa. Please, please eat your medicine Oppa. Your fever won’t be okay if you didn’t take your medicine.”

 

Chorong pleaded the stubborn Luhan who doesn’t want to leave his sofa by the window. Every year, when it comes to rain, he would be always like this, sitting by the window and smiling but this year, he’s sad and she knew the reason behind his sadness. He wasn’t insane or crazy, he just loves to enjoy to the sound of rain and no one could disturb him on that time.

 

“Just put it there. I will eat it later.”

 

He said without turn to look at her as the belle silently put the tray on table and walked out from his room. She has moved to another room because of Tiffany sensed that she doesn’t comfortable to share a room with her fiancé. She took a last glance at Luhan before shaking her head disappointedly. She couldn’t stand watch her fiancé in that condition, it hurt her as well. All of them hurt.

 

 

 

 

Since that day, Joohyun locked herself up in her room and doesn’t let anyone in except for her mum. Even Sehun cannot touch the untouchable Joohyun. She just not feel wants to interact with other peoples other than her mum who always cared for her. She didn’t do something stupid but she’s always shut herself from talking and just nod, approved what everyone are saying. She was in messed. She sat by the window, gazed at the gloomy cries sky as a thin smile crept on her lips. She was pale and having a flu fever. She kept sneezing but she wasn’t stubborn as Luhan who doesn’t want to eat any medicine. At least, she ate it for the sake of her mum.

She shut her eyes, opened the window, let the cold breeze entered her sorrow world. She was alone, but her aloof couldn’t be compared to Chorong’s. She has no parents, she has no one other than Luhan so she could understand her in that part. Yeah, only that part but she doesn’t understand why Chorong wants to steal her Luhan away even though he could be her guardian. There’s many way for Chorong to not losing Luhan’s help, but why she should love him? She loves him like a lover, not like a brother or what.

 

“How stupid of me, to thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter