011

Broken Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BD - 011

-late night conversations make you learn a lot about people.-

 

 

“Why are you being like this Luhan-ssi?”

 

Joohyun was crying beside him meanwhile his eyes fixed on the dark road. He was driving her away from the main city, away from their home without any identification card nor money in her pocket. Even her mobile phone she didn’t have. Everything were in her handbag, at the restaurant. Maybe her mum took them home. She leaned her head on the window because of the silent Luhan doesn’t want talk to her. He focused on the road more than the person beside him.

He didn’t get any rest or stopped by the roadside even he’s already drive more than two hours. Joohyun wiped her tears using her back hands but it still flowed out from her eyes slowly, as she sobbed softly. But Luhan didn’t bother to look at her pity state. All she wants is her mum to comfort her right there, her mum and dad. She scared when she thought about what Luhan could do to her soon they arrives at the place.

 

“Mum, dad, I want you…”

 

She sobbed softly while looked out from the window, looked at the darkness that started to crawl out since the clocked already hit passed midnight. Only a full moon up in the sky be their main lights right now. There’s no car anymore on the road, if it has, only one or two, and it was rarely. Her memories started to replay when she looked at outside. She remembered their vacation during their university days meanwhile Sehun and Baekhyun were in last year of their high school. Six of them went to a summer trip, at Oh’s summer cabin, somewhere deep inside the forest. Nichkhun also joined them even he’s a bit late due to his work.

She smiled in tears when remembered it back. It was her very first time realize her feelings towards Luhan as well when he was the one who accompanied her.

 

“Don’t cry… I’m hurt seeing you like this.”

 

Luhan spoke after being silent for passed two hours. Joohyun turned to look at him, then threw her sight on the scenery outside again. He’s hurt by seeing her crying but didn’t he know that he was the one who made her crying? Such a stupid, Luhan.

Joohyun kept looking outside because she didn’t want to look at the man who she used to be in love long ago who turned into a heartless person until she fell asleep. Luhan threw his look towards the sleeping woman beside him who he always adored and loves, he cried by himself. He couldn’t hold his emotion anymore, it was hurt to hear that they are gonna marry in a short time. He couldn’t accept the fact that he’s gonna lose her, forever. But, didn’t he know that he’s already lost her on the day he took Chorong’s home?

He knew that she is hurt by his action, all of them, included both of the families hurt as well but he just wants to be with her. He just wants her, he wants to run away from Chorong and to be with Joohyun. If he could turn back times, he didn’t want encounter with the Park family. He is in dilemma. He let the tears ran on his cheeks, how much the tears wants to ran out from his eyes, it showed how much he is hurt inside for keeping the problem by himself.

 

 

 

 

“Joohyun, we are here…”

 

He shook her arm and showed a wooden cabin in front of them. Joohyun jerked off her arm away from his touch and hopped out from the car, walked towards the cabin. It is the cabin that they came on their summer vacation. She was right. She waited for Luhan to open the door for her. Both of them walked inside the cabin, left the cold and dark world because it felt warmer inside than the outside. The cabin still in a fine state and everything in there still fixed on their place.

Joohyun sat on the sofa while tried to shut her eyes meanwhile Luhan went inside a room, to get a blanket for her. He the heater and sat by her side, grab her hand in his gripped. He kissed it softly.

 

“Joohyun, please, I want you… I love you Joohyun-ah.”

 

He pleaded the woman who stared blankly at him.

 

“Why are you doing this Luhan-ssi? Why? Don’t you pity Chorong, her feelings? And me, why don’t you respect me Luhan-ssi?”

 

“This is not you, you’re not my Joohyun. My Joohyun always call me Oppa. Please Joohyun, come back to me.”

 

Joohyun scoffed before look at him.

 

“Your Joohyun? I’m sorry Luhan-ssi, but I am Lay’s and we’re gonna marry. Please, Luhan-ssi. Don’t be like this. I-I can’t accept you anymore. Let just, forget all of this. Forget all our feelings, I know you can.”

 

She spoke softly as the lad in front of her started to cry again, he shook his head vigorously and kissed her slender fingers gently.

 

“I don’t want, I just want you back. We could be a happy family, it’s only between you and me, Joohyun. Let’s run away from them, and we live by ours. Please Joohyun.”

 

He pulled down Joohyun’s chin softly to look at him who sat on the wooden floor, closed the gap between them. He placed his forehead against Joohyun forehead and shut his teary eyes.

 

“I just wants you in my life and only you can make me complete. That’s all I want.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter