001

Broken Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BD - 001

 

 

 

Her slender finger softly pressed the key notes, followed the music notes in a music sheet that stood in front of her. She played a famous song by Yiruma which is River Flows in You. Her body movement followed the rhythm of the song slowly while shut her eyes. Her straight hair swung to the side when the night breeze brushed against it. She played the song with all her heart. It is one of the most her favourite song that she likes to play. Tomorrow her dream would come true.

She opened her eyes when her finger pressed the last key and later she received a big clapped from behind. She turned around and found a milky skin lad who leaned his body against the white wall. Then, her lips changed into a big smile while widened both her hands, asked the lad to come close. The lad managed his way towards her and hugged her while patted her back gently.

 

“You’re great noona, as usual. You’re amazing!”

 

He complimented her as his hand caressed her straight hair softly, as if she is a fragile thing. She’s smiling when heard his compliment, it is the most compliment that made her heart jumped happily, from one of her most loves persons in her life.

 

“It’s my first time hearing you complimenting me after all these years, Hun.”

 

She spoke as she managed to pat the younger lad’s back. They broke their hug as the lad scratched his head innocently while smile shyly.

 

“I don’t think I have that honour to compliment you noona. I am no one.”

 

He placed both of his hands on the belle shoulders but the belle just pouted. She held both of his cheeks and caressed it warmly.

 

“You’re the best baby brother I’ve ever had, Hun. Even we’re not blood related, but I considered you as one since we’re both kids. You know that right? I’m only have you right now and in the future, I don’t know who will I end up with but you, as my younger brother, it’s your responsible to stay beside me no matter where I go.”

 

The lad nodded while smile and later he pulled the older belle into his embraced again. He don’t know how much he loves this woman in front of him but the thing that he knew is he would not stop loving her as long as his breath still there. She is one the most precious person to him.

 

Everyone in the town considered her as his girlfriend, meanwhile he is not. He just fulfilled his promise, to be her guardian, her younger brother who can protect her like she is his sister, who can love her like she is his lover and being her knight in the darkness. She has no one beside her except him. He does have his own girl which is an heiress but no one knew about it except the peoples around them. He wished to be his big sister’s man but he knew, he couldn’t. Her heart still with him, the one who stole it five years ago but he left it after she knew how to love a person. And the person end up being a big brother of his, who left her for their sake. But he don’t know how much she’s broken down and the one who always with her, who knew her pain and sorrow, only Oh Sehun, the cold Oh Sehun.

 

“Do you finish packing your things noona? I can’t wait to fly back to our lovely Minguk. It’s been a long time we didn’t go home.”

 

Seo Joohyun, a pianist of the town nodded her head while giving him a small smile of her.

 

“It’s done, I will miss this house so much. When is our flight? I’m scared that we won’t have much time.”

 

“Don’t worry, I bought our tickets a night after tomorrow. You have your last performance tomorrow right?”

 

He caressed her cheeks as she settled down with her music sheets. He earned a nod from the older belle as her answer and she’s ready to go out from the room. She stopped her track when she reached a door. She twisted the doorknob before turn around to look at him.

 

“Do you already tell Soojung that we’re gonna head back to Minguk?”

 

But she just received a nervous shook from him. She sighed heavily.

 

“Tell her, Sehun. Don’t left her hanging like that, let her know. She won’t be like me, you’re not like that person, right Sehun?”

 

 

 

 

Sehun nodded while inside his heart, it twitched and it’s hurt when heard she’s mentioned about that person. Everything that he did towards his girl, if it wasn’t right to Joohyun’s eyes, she would remind him that he’s different from his big brother. They’re different person and he won’t be like his big brother, he won’t leave his girl like his brother did. But the most stupid thing that he ever done is he let his brother courted Joohyun and did a promise to himself to take care of Joohyun until his big brother come back to all of them. He should let Joohyun find her own boyfriend, not always remind her about his stupid promise.

 

“You such an idiot Oh Sehun.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter