010

Broken Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BD - 010 

-"lie to me again." she whispered.

                            "I love you." he said-

 

 

“Joohyun, are you done yet?”

 

Taeyeon, as the older sister asked the younger while tapped her foot impatiently at down floor while looked at the watch. Baekhyun smirked while continued watching a drama on the television meanwhile waited for the belle to get ready. Taeyeon clicked her tongue and went towards Baekhyun who sat comfortably on the sofa and she sat behind him. Baekhyun looked at his Casio watch too and fixing his bow tie because of the boredom has took over him. What did Joohyun do until she has to take many time to dress up?

Their parents already go to the restaurant where they has reserved to check the food and all things must be perfect since the Mr. Oh and Sehun would join. Their maids has been given holidays for the weekends because of the dinner. Suddenly, the main door opened and a young man in black suit with a silver tie appeared with a sweet smile. Both Taeyeon and Baekhyun sighed at the young man appearance before leaning against the sofa lifelessly.

 

“Thanks Lord you’re came, finally!”

 

Taeyeon sighed again loudly while let her hands up in the air. It brought chuckles to Lay who took a seat across from them.

 

“Why noona? Where is Joohyun?”

 

Lay looked at the surrounding and there was no Joohyun’s sign at all in the hall.

 

“Well, you know, your woman…”

 

Baekhyun said while his finger showed to the second floor. Lay stood up and patted his and fixed his coat.

 

“Noona, Baekhyunnie, why don’t both of you get going first? I will bring Joohyun with me.”

 

“That sounds really great idea Yixing! Let’s go yeobo.”

 

Taeyeon said with a wide smile spread on her face and quickly pulled Baekhyun’s hand to go outside. After they gone, Lay dragged himself up to the second floor, to meet his love. He knocked the door first before twist the doorknob. Joohyun was in there, putting a make up on her face when Lay appeared.

 

“Lay! What are you doing here? Where is my sister?”

 

Joohyun asked in shock and quickly put down a mascara, tried to hide the fact from Lay that she’s trying to make up, to look beautiful in front of him. Lay smirked slyly and walked towards her who was in nervous state. Lay closed the gap between them and he got closer to her ear.

 

“You’re beautiful.”

 

His words made her blushed in shy and she tried to push him away from her. She just shy. But Lay is so strong. He twirled Joohyun around and made both of them faced the mirror. He wrapped his arm around Joohyun’s neck while smile.

 

“I love this woman so much. So much until I got scared to lose her.”

 

He stared into Joohyun’s eyes through the mirror deeply. He does loves her a lot.

 

“You’re cheesy.”

 

Joohyun stuck out her tongue towards him and nudged his ribcages, made him let go of her because of the pain stung in his body.

 

“Let’s go, my man.”

 

Joohyun chuckled at her own words for called him ‘my man’ and took a white cardigan from a wardrobe and wore it. Lay waited for her at the door’s room with an arm stretched towards her and she reached it gladly with a wide smile.

 

 

 

All of them were there, the glasses and utensils were clattering with each other. They were in the middle of eating with talking and laughing. Krystal seems enjoyed her dinner with Oh’s family and Seo’s family. It made her forgot about her family’s problem and it brought an unspoken joy to her because it’s been a long time her family didn’t get to eat together. She loves that moment. She sat side by side to Sehun and Joohyun and for her surprised, she got to know Sehun’s older sister, Tiffany who are so pretty with her eyes smile and of course alongside with her husband, the handsome Thai Prince. But he didn’t talk too much but always have a smile on his divine feature.

She didn’t get the opportunity to meet with Sehun’s brother because he, himself doesn’t want to join the dinner, maybe it was because of Joohyun. He still couldn’t meet face to face to Joohyun, that’s what she thought. Mr. Oh is a very good father and didn’t mind about Krystal’s background, as long as his son is happy with his partner. Mr. and Mrs. Seo also a very kind partner because they always smile and complimented Krystal a lot for her beauty and skilled that she got to wrap the cold young Oh around her finger.

Lay always made a blur faces and trolled Krystal, to ease her feelings about feeling awkward in the family gathering. Joohyun leaned closer to Lay and whispered to him something while chuckled when everyone eyes dropped on a couple who just arrived.

 

“Sorry, we’re late.”

 

Luhan stated while smile awkwardly towards all of them while held Chorong’s hand. His look first dropped on Joohyun as soon his feet reached in that room. Joohyun turned to look at the couple with a smile because, she has gotten over him, with Lay by her side. She could accept the fact that Chorong was the one who Luhan chose, not her.

 

“Miss, can you get another two chairs for us? Thank you.”

 

Mr. Seo asked a waitress that served them on that night to bring another two chairs for the couple. After few minutes, two waitress walked inside while brought in the chairs for them. Luhan took a seat beside Mr. Oh and Chorong was in the middle to Luhan and Tiffany. Tiffany kissed her cheeks and continued chewing her food meanwhile Taeyeon shoot a mad looked towards Chorong before Baekhyun broke her stared with caressed her hands softly. He shook his head, showed a signed to let the past be the past.

 

“I thought you don’t wanna join us, hyung.”

 

Sehun voiced out while a glass of red wine at his lips and slowly sipped it. Luhan bowed and smiles, before he look up once again, and his looked shot on Joohyun’s relaxed face. She chewed her food carefully and slowly because of the nervousness inside her belly. Lay wasn’t comfortable at all because of Luhan’s existence in the room. He felt challenged. He was looking down all the time after Luhan got in there. The animated and lively Lay was gone.

 

“I changed my mind at last. Well, it’s been a long time for me to have dinner with all of you and for MY Chorong, she wants to get closer to all of you.”

 

He said with a wide smile and turned to look at Chorong with full of love before turn back to look at Joohyun who nodded her head. Chorong smiles awkwardly towards Luhan and all of them because she could sense that the atmosphere was intense.

 

“You must be hungry, here, Chorong.”

 

Tiffany put some foods in a bowl and handed it to Chorong and then to Luhan. The three olders continued their conversation again, Tiffany and Nichkhun enjoyed their own world with lovey dovey, same goes to Baekhyun and Taeyeon who busily selfies and updated in their Instagram and the last group goes to the youngsters lovers who seems awkward. They just shut their mouth and sometime Joohyun’s and Krystal’s laughed could be heard, mixed with Sehun’s voice.

 

“So, you’re Krystal-ssi… Am I right? You’re pretty than I thought.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter