004

Broken Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BD - 004

"And one day, your name didn't make me smile anymore."

 

 

“Stupid Joo who left her family because of her broken heart.”

 

Taeyeon said while stuck out her tongue towards her younger sister meanwhile her husband, Byun Baekhyun took a seat beside her. He smiled at Joohyun and hugged his younger sister in law. Joohyun pursed her lips together and shrugged her shoulders before take a seat in front of Baekhyun. Their father still didn’t show himself yet. She’s really nervous, waiting someone who loves her the most. She has broken her father’s heart but only that way is the better solution. Now she’s coming home and never leave them anymore. She tapped her fingers on the table while waiting nervously.

 

“You didn’t attend my wed stupid. I won’t forgive you.”

 

Taeyeon still unsatisfied with her younger sister. She didn’t hate her but because of she loves her so much. She always pray that her sister would come back but she didn’t. Bakehyun patted her back, but she shook her head.

 

“Talk to me Joohyun, don’t give me your those damn silent!”

 

Taeyeon’s anger started to rise on that early morning. She’s hard to get angry but when she’s really angry, she’s a scary one. Joohyun looked at her with her teary eyes. It’s been a long time she didn’t heard her sister cursed at her.

 

“Unnie! At last!”

 

Joohyun laughed and went to hug her sister. If Taeyeon mad, it’s mean she’s okay. She’s really not okay if she just keep quiet and didn’t budge to look at her.

 

“Stupid Joo! Always make me mad!”

 

She slapped Joohyun’s shoulder when the latter hugged her but Joohyun just laughed.

 

“What’s that commotion Taeyeon-ah?”

 

A deep voice asked as the sounds more clearly when he stepped into the dining hall. His eyes abruptly stopped at someone who’s taller than Taeyeon, with those long straight hair. He knew who it is. It isn’t his Joohyun right?

 

“Is-is that you?”

 

Joohyun’s eyes changed into round shape when she heard the voice that she missed so much. She’s slowly turned around and watched him from afar.

 

“Dad.”

 

She’s muttered under her breath before the older man came and hugged her.

 

 

“It’s you, my Joohyun. Our Joohyun. Finally you’re come back. Finally.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun stood in front of his double storey house before take a deep breath, walked in lifelessly into that aloof house. The atmosphere here changed after he left. It seems like no one stayed there even there has a cabinet of shoes outside from the house. He reached the doorknob and clicked it, the lamps flickered as he walked inside the house. He took off his sneakers and put his bag on the couch. He walked to the windows and pulled he white curtain, searched for someone. But no one’s there. The first thing that he missed about this house is it scent. He felt really warm when he smelled this. He walked around the house before he stop in front of a freezer. He saw that few sticky notes that his older sister stick on it, remind their father not to forget to get a breakfast before go to work. Then he saw an old photograph which there has Mr Oh, his older brother and sister and of course he’s include in it too. He smiled while traced all of their faces. He missed this time so much when everyone were there, before he left them. He wished that he could go to that time and stop it there, live in that moments forever, where his sister didn’t get married yet, even before he go.

He went to the cabinet, searched for some flour, to make some pancakes for their breakfast. Even his stomach growled, asked him to fill his hungriness. He reached for some eggs and water before start working off with his pancakes. He’s gonna make chocolate chips pancake, pancake that all of them love so much. He rubbed his eyes using his arms because of the flours. Then, he’s prepared the dining table with the utensils and arranged the glasses.

 

“It’s better if we jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter