002

Broken Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

BD - 002

 

"Don't cry, I know, You're trying your hardest"

 

 

 

A white kneed dress woman walked on the stage with full of elegance as the eyes of the spectators were on her and of course their expectation on her always high. She’s never make them disappointed by her performance. They have been her official fans since her first debut where she played a very funny song with a funny skilled. Most of the spectators ecame from the socialite or success businessmen and women. The two young lover clapped their hands happily and even stood up, gave her their honour. Soon, the hall became silent as she started to play a masterpiece song by Yiruma. Some of the spectators became overwhelmed when heard the song. It is so beautiful.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Clapped could be heard from the audiences when everyone stood up while Joohyun bowed 90 degrees in front of them. She hold her tears from falling because all of them are her judges, commenters that always loyal to her. She went to the front and the old MC handed her a mic while smiling warmly towards her. He has known her for a very long time. Four years were enough for him to know her.

 

“Good evening everyone.”

 

She smiles as they clapped. She spoke in English very well, five years in the town, she’s improved day by day. She’s still remember how hard even to say hello to all of them. She’s a pure Korean and they knew that.

 

“As you know, tonight is my last performance and tomorrow I will fly back to my own home town, South Korea.”

 

She’s started to tear up as Sehun and Krystal up there were quiet and waited for her to continue her speech.

 

“I want to express my gratitude by playing my own song, which my dedication are to all of you who following my development, became my inspiration and didn’t lose hope on me. You’re the audiences who always sitting there, watching me, this little girl and slowly became a woman with a spirit not to give up easily during a hard time. I love you.”

 

She bowed again while smile and handed back a mic to the old MC and started to play her own song. Only You.

 

The young man who sat behind the stage crept a small smile as he watched her performance through a small television back there while whispered to himself.

 

“You’re already grown up very well Seo Joohyun-shi.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Noona! You’re amazing!”

 

 Sehun exclaimed from the place where he stood and ran towards Joohyun with a wide hands. He came closer and hugged her and twirled her around like he was the happiest man in the world. Krystal approached both of them slowly while smiling. Joohyun pulled her into her embrace.

 

“You’re so great unnie.”

 

“Thank you Soojung-ah.”

 

Then she pulled Sehun and they hugged in a group of three. She’s really thankful that two of her younger brother and sister are always there, supporting her from falling down.

 

“Noona, do you watch the next performance after yours?”

 

Sehun asked while three of them walked to the parking lot after Joohyun finished meeting up with her fans. She just shook her head while looked at a bouquet of red roses in her gripped.

 

“Why? I thought that tonight only me who performed. Who is that Hun?”

 

“I think they didn’t told his name. Aren’t they Soojungie?”

 

Krystal pouted before answering her boyfriend’s question.

 

“I think it’s Lay or Ray something like that. He’s new and perhaps he’s making his debut tonight.”

 

Krystal shrugged her shoulders as she swung Sehun’s hand.

 

“No, it’s not his debut, he just doing it for his father who loves to watch your performance noona. That’s what I heard.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter