003

Broken Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BD - 003

"It's okay, even the sky cries sometimes."

 

 

“Where are you going Krystal Jung?”

 

A beautiful English woman who is in her early fifties walked swiftly towards her youngest daughter who already stood before the door like a doll. She could heard her sighed and the youngest turned around, looked at her mum.

 

“I’m going out.”

 

“With that Korean boy? No I won’t allow you.”

 

She said as she looked at her nails that been newly polished on that evening. Krystal rolled her eyes and turned her heels around, ignored her mum’s request and clicked the doorknob.

 

“KRYSTAL JUNG! I’M FORBID YOU FROM DOING SO!”

 

Her mum started to scream but she was pulled behind her husband, Mr Jung. He detained her from go any further to her daughter.

 

“Just go Soojung, let me handle your mother.”

 

Krystal nodded and quickly went out from the bungalow of her and started her engine’s car and drove off.

 

“Let me go!”

 

“You wants your daughter end up like your sister?! Don’t interfere their relationship!”

 

 

 

 

 

Mr Jung was furious and went upstairs meanwhile Jessica looked at them from the living room. They started their bickering since she’s acquainted with a Korean boy. She shook her head and ignored it and continued to watch the television. This things always happened since the day Krystal ran away from house with that Korean boy. But, as she knew, the Korean boy have his own lover, oh wait, no. The pianist that her parents love wasn’t his lover. Only if her mum know about the Korean pianist have some relationship with the Korean boy, Krystal might get kick away from house. It’s still good that their mum still let this thing slide.  She knew that she shouldn’t interfere her younger sister relationship because Krystal need a happiness from someone other than her family.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Take a good care, okay?”

 

 

 

Krystal said as she hugged the tall lad meanwhile the other belle just smile warmly towards them. She’s really love both of them and her hope is seeing they end up their relationship with a marriage. They could have a beautiful son and daughter. The tall lad just nodded while his bottom lips. He won’t cry, he won’t cry in front of her. Joohyun patted his shoulder before both of them went into the departure hall, left the Jung all alone. She bit her lower lips, prevent her from crying.

 

“I won’t cry, I’m a big girl. I won’t cry. .”

 

She cursed as her tears ran down on her snowy white cheeks. She was crying quietly as she turned around. She doesn’t want Sehun see her weakest point. She’s never crying in front of Sehun. She won’t showing him her weakness. She held with her hand, prevent her from making any sound.

 

“I love you, Jung Soojung.”

 

 

 

A pair of hands hugged her from behind as a whispered could be heard by her right ear. He was hugging her with a teary eyes of his. Krystal turned around while started to cry out loud and it has attracted peoples to watch them. Some of them threw a sympathy looked when saw the couple. She cried out loudly while clutching his shirt as he placed his chin on her head. She couldn’t be far away from him. Even they’re barely meet but she doesn’t mind because she knew, he’s always there, watching out for her. But tonight, he would be far away from her, no one would watch over her anymore. There’s no more his late night call, no more his chuckle could be heard and no more those warm words that always supporting her, day by day. He won’t stand beside her anymore, he won’t wait for her at the end of the streets with those wide opened hands and there’s no more person who will defends her from behind.

 

“Don’t go.”

 

 

Her voice cracked, like Sehun’s heart that crashed into pieces when seeing the girl he loves the most crying in front of her.

 

“I have to, sweetheart. I’m promise you that one day, you will be the one.”

 

He slowly planted his lips upon hers as he held her heads. She gulped down her saliva as she let Sehun kissed her. But their kiss not a deep one, it was a heart breaking to see the way they kissed. He just placed his lips upon her because he’s scared that he might hurt her again. Seohyun looked at them with her apologetic looked, she knew she should not ask Sehun to follow her but his dad needs him the most.

 

“I’m sorry Sehun, Soojung.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter