第一次碰面 (The First -official- Encounter)

Two Heirs, One Target

You managed to get to the museum a few minutes before your shift. This afternoon, you were stationed in the animation studio. A tall male around your age walked in and you noticed the young teen behind him. On reflex, you asked,"How are you today? Have you been in this part of the museum yet?" The male explained that he haven't been in the museum before at all and wanted to start in this space. You led them to a table, explained all the steps and even stayed with them as they were creating their own characters. You felt that Kris was familiar but pushed the thought away because of the many people you help in the museum and besides, Kris was a popular name.

On the other hand, Kris recognized you right away. He knew you were the A+ class president from that morning when he saw you greet him. The teacher wouldn't shut up about his A+ student who won all the calligraphy, essay, and recitation contests. As you worked with Sehun, Kris noticed that you already had Sehun opened up while it took Chanyeol weeks and weeks before, probably because of his own clumsiness and loud personality. Kris wrote a mental note: "I should bring Sehunnie here more often..."

Monday came along and through all the messages and emotions sent back and forth with Lay, you learned that he was a pretty talented guy and went to the same university! During your lunch break, you waited at a close but small cafe.

"Lay! 在这儿!"

"Lay! Over here!"

He turned and quickly came. "How was your classes so far?" He asked.

"Not too bad, just a few photoshop projects and dance routines to memorize."

"You're pretty busy yourself! If you don't mind, could I come over to the closed off studio that all the majors get to use?"

"Of course! There might be some awkwardness but everyone has friends all over the place!"

"Thanks! I'll see you Friday, 5PM?"

"Ok, deal!"

Kris' mind was full of thoughts and frustration in the car after his classes. "I'm here in a different university, learning entertainment management but all the talented people are in that famous arts university across the city! How am I supposed to gain experience without people to manage?!" He suddenly had an idea and told his driver,"Could you drive me to the art university instead of home today?"

-------------------------------------------

Any more suggestions? Please help this story go on! I might as well write alternative endings to this story...?