新的挑战 (New Challenge)

Two Heirs, One Target

You had managed to meet with Lay behind Kris' back and improved your dancing skills. They both became your best-est of friends in your life. On a Saturday a few months after the day Kris warned you about Lay, you decided to stop by the cafe.

"Lay, 给我一点建议好吗? 喝什么好?"
"Lay, give me a recommendation. What should I drink?"

"我喜欢Latte的四号. 试试吗?"
"I like latte number 4, do you want to try?"

You just went along with his choice and an awkward silence fell over.

"Where did-"
"When did-"

"You go first."

"When did you meet Kris? He told me to stay away from you..."

"Kris? Well he was my childhood friend and my father sort of stole most of his father's investors. I think that it was because of that he doesn't want you to be associated with me, since he still believes that I betrayed him."

"Ohhh.. Wait. What do the two of you do? Restaurant work or what?"

"Oh no, my father is the CEO of a dance company and Kris's father is the CEO of an idol management company."

"Hold up. YOU'RE WORKING HERE EVEN THOUGH YOU-"

Lay's hand flies to your mouth, muffling everything else you say.

"Shhhhh! You're too loud! What if someone hears! We're both inheritors so I guess that Kris felt like I would follow my father's footsteps but I won't. I'm forming my own dance team. That's why I wanted to see you in the dance room... I want to have you on my team. To be honest, I feel that Kris wouldn't change his mind about how I am as a friend or businessman."

"So I'm literally getting an offer from a famous heir to be a dancer in their company and caught in between two future CEO's long time confilct?"

"If that's how you put it, yes."

"Should I tell Kris about your goals? But Kris is the heir to an idol company, right?"

"Absolutely correct."

"Then why is he approaching me and even going into the university just to see me dance?!"

"Maybe because he wants to recruit you?"

"Oh no... All I want to do is be a dancer for fun! I just wanted to minor in it, not become a full fledged dance icon! "

"I guess you have to choose between one of us, I really want you in my team but Kris would think I'm stealing you from HIM."

"UGHHH! My life just got a whole ton more dramatic!"

Suddenly, your phone rang and the number was unknown.

"Give me a sec." Lay nodded and went to make more orders.

"Hello?"

"Come out I want to talk to you."

"Kris? How did you find-"

"Come out!"

The call ended and shouted goodbye to Lay. Kris looked grim and serious when he saw you. "Follow me", he demanded. You followed him and he stopped in front of his personal car. He gestured to you to go in and you did what he asked.

"Why were you seeing Yixing again?"

"Why not? I want the two of you to be friends again. And also, how have you found my number? Do you have people stalking me?!"

"...."

"Answer the first question, WHY shouldn't I see him?"

Your fuse was ignited when you thought of his reasons for disliking Lay as he stayed quiet.

"He had nothing to do with your father's investors. Lay's not even thinking of taking over that company. He's making a new one behind his father's back and I want to help him! Second, why do you even have my phone number when I surely did not give it to you? What else do you know about me? All the competitions and programs I've participated in? Don't even think about making me sign to your company."

You got out of the car and slammed the car door closed. You knew you blew your only chance of making your dream true to keep your peaceful life and stitch two of your friends together again.

------------------------------------------------

I'm so glad that have so many subscribers!!!

Thank you so much for your support!