Lay ending

Two Heirs, One Target

    You decided to take Lay's offer and participate in his dance crew. You felt that Kris wasn't going to change his mindset but you wanted to show him through making Lay's personal company a success to show how Lay was different from his father. You went through crazy hours of college finals and dance preparations. Time flew by as you were ready for your first dancing competition with the group rolled close by. Your flight to Korea and stay was all provided and you felt sorry.

 
"真的对不起啊,我所有的费用,你都全付了。”
"I'm really sorry that you had to pay for all my expenses."
 
“不客气了,做朋友和团圆,当然公司要帮你付。”
"No problem, as a friend and a team member, the company should pay for them."
 
You had gotten a full tour of Seoul and some parts of Korea with your two month stay. The team was well prepared even before the first full attendance practice session. With little tweaks here and there, the team was ready for the debut stage.
 
    The team had won first place, became more famous and well-known as you performed with them. Your relationship with Lay had also started. Your hair color changed as each concept flew through your schedule. On day, an invitation for you to back up for a boy group in Kris' company. You were about to reject it but Lay had talked you into accepting it. 
 
   You had gotten the job done without meeting Kris but at the end of the last performance, Kris had suddenly requested for you to see him. He apologized for all the trouble he had caused to you, the double friendships and fighting for you. He asked you out but before you could answer, Lay had already said: "Sorry, she's been taken."
 
--------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the horribly thought ending... Should I write a date/epilogue one-shot for all three lines? Any requests/ideas?