老朋友 (Old Friend)

Two Heirs, One Target

     You've been in the dance room more often then ever but always left early in order to not bump to either of them. You were briskly walking to meet your high school best friends one Saturday and one of them asked: "Don't you think that the two guys over there look cute and handsome at the same time? They look as if they could be an idol under that famous Asian company! What was it called? Uuuu, mu?-"

"It's Wu Entertainment." You said without batting an eye.

"Yea, wasn't it your dream in high school to get into it? I never thought you would change to digital design."

"Well I'm still minoring in dance. Anyways, back to you guys, how have you been?"

"Not much, a ton of homework for sure. Hey! One of the handsome guy is walking over."

"Hey, 절절*" (Jeol Jeol) You spun your head and he was standing there, over towering you.

*This is a nickname I made, from 젊은, (jeolm- ehn) which means young. To be honest, it sounds like Jo Jo.


"Kkam-Jong?"

"Yo! How've you been?" (His voice sounds like he doesn't know how to speak English by the way.)

"Hey, wasn't he your shadow in high school?"

"Y-yeah! I've been good! I didn't expect to see you here! Why didn't you email or call me?" Your friends continued catching up on each other's lives as you talked to Jongin.

"Sorry! Uhh- I was busy and assigned to come here for a concert! Don't you know that I'm an idol now?" Jongin suddenly changes to Korean.

"No way! Which company?" You replied in his native tongue.

"Wu Entertainment, of course, the largest one! Anyways, it's so nice seeing you here!"

You sighed and also facepalmed since your friend was right... "Who's that behind you? Your teammate?"

"Yea, Oh Sehun! -whispers- I forgot to mention that I have Kai as a stage name!"

"Annyoung-hasseo!"

"Annyoung...hasseo." Sehun replied shyly.

"Uhh- Kai! Do you know anything about the CEO's son?"

"Son? You mean Kris? He's in the city too, well that's what the rumors say."

"Do you know for sure what he's doing out of China, or even out of Korea?"

"For sure, I remember that we had to look out for the trainees from outside of Korea, maybe he has a group of recruits?"

So that's what he's been on to, what Lay said was right... "Thanks Kkam-Jong!"

"No problem! I wish you could come to our concert! -and go backstage and hang out for a while- I'll get going now!" He said as he handed you a few tickets.

"NAE! See you soon!"

Like what Kai said, you got to meet his whole group, after researching them on the Internet. The whole group was fun and even did a mini dance battle with you! At the end, he had a surprise planned for you.

"I want to thank a friend who equally as passionate and hope that she would also stand on this stage one day. She was my high school pen-pal and has always been there for me. Without her support, I wouldn't have mustered enough courage to face the first step. I want to open a door for her like she did for me, please welcome, Jeol Jeol!"

You were caught and pulled on stage and before you knew it, it was a full on scale dance battle. Not caring about the fans in the crowd, you had the best three minutes of your life. You were taken backstage and instantly met with the manager. He left you in the dressing room and after a few minutes, the door opened, with the person you didn't expect.

------------------------------------------

Sorry for another crappy chapter... And not updating on the weekly basis I planned to... Anyways, DOUBLE UPDATE!