终于见面了 (-They- Finally Met)

Two Heirs, One Target

The second he stepped out of the car was all eyes on him. It wasn't because he was the son of an entertainment CEO but it was because of his classy, sleek and handsome face that had drawn all the eyes to him. No one at the university dressed that way due to all the paint that splatters onto clothes, clay from molding and dirt picked up from dancing. Kris walked straight into the main office building and was bombarded by tour guides. He felt like he might as well get an overall feel of the campus to seek the people he wanted to recruit.

The second the minute hand fell on the half hour mark, you shoved everything into your bag and ran towards to the practice rooms. "Sorry I'm always so late!" Your teammates always knew your chemistry teacher let you out on the dot and sometimes even holds you in for a lab or exam. Within a two hour session, the team their team performance under control. Everyone started to wrap up and head home.

"Are you leaving? I'm locking the door."

"I'm just going to practice for a little while before leaving."

Your teammates left and you practiced for your solo freestyle for the big competition coming up in the next month.

While walking through the different singing and dancing studios Kris realized that you attended this school and had pretty good terms for being an idol. After he had finished his tour, he walked around the campus and his feet unconsciously brought him back to the room you were in. He stared at your every move, shifted slightly off the the side with his eyes closed and drifted off into the Galaxy... Until the door suddenly slammed into his pointy nose.

You were always book-smart but never witty. (To be honest, it's a mix of Suho's grades and Lay's clumsiness and blankness) You decided to pack up and leave. You opened the door with all your strength since tired people don't have much energy left. You felt the door hit a person and immediately started saying sorry by bowing and keeping your head down.

"Oh my mother of fudge cakes! I'm so sorry! I'm sorry! I'm-"

"What are you going to do with my broken face?"

"OMG, uhhh... Ummm... Pay it off with my college savings?!" You shouted towards the floor.

"Hahahaha!! I'm just kidding!"

"Huh?" You looked up and noticed the familiarity of the face. "吴亦凡?" "Wu YiFan?"

"So you finally recognize me."

"But... I thought-"

"That I went to the almighty awesome university for business and choose a crappy Chinese tutoring class, right? To be honest let's say we never met through that. Hi, my name's Kris."

"Kris? That's a pretty different name. It's gonna take a while but I'm -your name-, why are you here?"

"Nothing much, I was just wondering around."

The two of you talk and try to break Kris' cold mask. By the end of the day, you've succeeded.

"I'll drive you home, it's late."

"It's ok, I'll bus home."

"No, no, no, it's not safe."

You tried to look firm when he had a frown stitched into his face. You tried to hold in your laughter but sadly, you couldn't.

"Pfft- hahaha! You know, you look better when you smile and your face was like angry bird!"

He lifted one of his eyebrows and said "So am I driving you or not?"

"Okay, okay, I'll have you drive me."

You stepped into the house and your mom attacked you with questions off the bat.

"你跑到哪儿啊? 和男朋友一起啊, 因为我刚刚看到你在部BMW车出来啊? 他有钱吗?"
"Where where you? With your boyfriend? Because I saw you come out of a BMW! Is he rich?"

"妈! 他是同学而已!"
"Ma!! He's just a classmate!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long chapter! It's pretty slow but I'll try to make it more fast paced next chapter!