Kris ending

Two Heirs, One Target

     At the end of your train of thought, you decided to make your childhood dream from however long ago, come true. You explained to Lay what you had decided on and felt really guilty. 

 
“我真的对你不起 一直来,是你帮我的。我-”
"I'm very sorry... Through all this time you have been there to help me. I-"
 
“有什么对不起!你也不是去非洲,或者太空,我可以找到你啊!你想做什么就去做。我支持你!"
"What is there to be sorry about! You're not going to Africa or the Galaxy! I can also find you! Do what you want to do. I support you!"
 
   You had constant communication with Lay, every three or four days of the week and talking about how life was. You had trained for three to four months before officially debuting. 
 
-zyxzjs has logged on-
-you has logged on-
 
<做什么呀?
 "What are you doing?"
 
睡觉啊!别吵!>
"Sleeping! Don't disturb me!"
 
<哈哈哈,对不起。什么时候出到?再过半年?"
"Hahaha, sorry. When are you debuting? Another half a year?"
 
还没有决定。Kris还是要我们练多一些。>
"Still undecided. Kris still wants us to practice a little bit more."
 
You two messaged on the chat all night until you heard the room door open. 
 
"Still awake?"
 
You were startled and jumped. On instinct, you slammed your laptop closed and your roommate stirred in her sleep.
 
"Don't sneak up on me!"
 
"You're talking to Lay, right? Why are you talking to him when I'm right in front of you!"
 
"What are you getting-"
 
Within a second, his lips was on yours, and his arm wrapped around your waist naturally. The two of you went on kissing for a few minutes until you lost your breath, softly pushing him away. 
 
"You know I like talking to Lay, but..."
 
"You don't have to tell me your reply right now. Tell me whenever you feel like you're ready."
 
After rigorous days of training, you decided to go into his office one day during your vocal practice and tell him your reply.
 
"I-I thought about it and I would like to b-be your g-girl f-fri-" 
 
He turned around in his chair and said in a strong but slowly softening voice,"Okay, I'll p-plan something for our first date." 
 
------------------------------
I'm sorry for this very bad ending... I thank all my readers that had stuck with me so long! I'm open to all kinds of feedback and things to add to the story! Thank you!