背后的原因 (The Reason Behind -His Actions-)

Two Heirs, One Target

He felt like he couldn't hold it in anymore. He would always have the better life. He always got his reward when he worked hard. Kris felt like he had lost everything he worked hard for slip out of his hands and fall into those of Zhang Yixing. This time, it's the recruit. His anger boiled over and burst through the door.

YiFan and Yixing had known each other ever since birth. Their mothers had been best friends from high school and always had the two of them play together. However, Yixing was always excluded from gym due to his fragile body but all of his classmates. YiFan would always be next to him, protecting anything that would harm him.

"凡凡! 过来啊! 看看, 天上的云像龙! 想你保护我的时候一样!"
"Fanfan! Come here! Look, the clouds in the sky looks like a dragon! Similar to how you look when you protect me!"

"哈哈哈! 是吗? 你真是的, 脸上有巧克力也不知道!"
"Hahaha! Really? Clumsy you, your face has chocolate and you don't even know!"

Their friendship would last until the last few years of high school, when the two had to start learning how to take on the inheritance. This is where everything started to fall downhill. The two fathers had a clash in investors and their families fell into bad terms. YiFan's father told him that Yixing's family used "under the table"* methods to get what they needed. From them on, Yifan deemed that Yixing betrayed him and was now one of the corrupt businessmen.

*"Under that table" means to do unjust or evil things that harm others. Similar to "putting everything on the table" in English, but the opposite. (Sorry if I'm making this extremely hard to understand but this is my way of trying to connect to 'American' language. It's hard being an ABC and try to explain things... TT TT)

 

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry for another extremely short chapter!