惊讶 (Suprise/ Bewilder)

Two Heirs, One Target

The week passed by with multiple tests and exams but your long awaited Friday finally came! Lay came by and became your third eye. He gave many tips and advice on your moves.

"Thanks for helping me with the competition routine!"

"Eeeey, it's not a problem!"

The two of you were bickering and packing until a loud slam of the door startled the two of you. To your surprise, it was Kris.

Without a word, Kris took your wrist and pulled you along as he briskly walked into the school parking lot. You were confused but knew that he had a reason for his actions.

"What's with you today? I haven't gotten to know you very well but your aura tells me that you have an unsettled hate towards Lay."

"Lay? I can't believe he even changed his name! I want to warn you, don't get too close to him."

"Wait, why? He's a nice friend who can give me advice on my dances and would listen to my problems when we chat at the coffee shop where he works at."

Kris remained silent as you described all know knew about Lay and how harmless he was.

"He's such a sweet but fragile-"

"Let's just get you home before its dark."

He dropped you off at the front of your house and you watched the car's tail lights glow in the distance.

 

---------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for not updating!(and it's really short...) I have major tests coming up and all my extracurricular activities filling up all my schedules! But this three day weekend really was nice and I could update! DOUBLING IT!!! ^^*