机会来了 (Chances Have Arrived)

Two Heirs, One Target

If you haven't read the last chapter, it's a double update!

------------------------------------------------------

"K-Kris... Why are-"

"I knew that you would come." He waved to the manager to leave and the manager closed the door shut behind him.

"This isn't funny."

"I got all my information about where you were from Jongin. He was a great help after I knew he met you before." He explained in a low voice as he pushed you against the wall.

"What. do. you. want." You enunciated though gritted teeth. You didn't expect that you could act this boldly.

"Actually, something quite simple..."

After a few days, you hung out more around Lay and learned more and more about him. You learned how he was in the entertainment industry when he was a child and the memories of training really hard for his dream. He also told you a few stories about Kris' angry bird faces when he was protecting him from the older bullies. As time went on, you grew to be best friends.


You kept thinking about the offer Kris had offered to you.

"What. do. you. want." You enunciated though gritted teeth. You didn't expect that you could act this boldly.

"Actually, something quite simple... I want you for my company. I'm taking over soon, and the first group I'm releasing is a girl group. There's a missing spot and you're the best candidate. You have the passion, look, manners, hospitality and glow on stage. Of course you have to dump whatever you have here... and Yixing too. I'll give you a few weeks to think about it."

Until today... You have to make up your choice, to move to Asia and become an idol, join Lay's dance team or stay low and keep dancing as a hobby. Everything is changing after the end of this chapter.

-----------------------------------------------

RANDOM MOMENT HERE! But Yixing was so cute in the variety show about solving puzzles, Yifan was so handsome and had iness flowing out of him during the interview and his song sounds amazing, and Luhan's adorableness at the press conference for his movie!! OMG they are growing so well!

So the next chapter is like a dating sim. You could choose the road you want to take and then click on the names here. The link would bring you to the ending! I still haven't finished the endings but it was nice to have a short but sweet comeback!!

 

Lay Ending

 

Kris Ending