从头开始 (Starting from the beginning)

Two Heirs, One Target
  "Today's boring lecture from the Chinese teacher on Sunday", Kris thought. He just arrived in the States and signed up for a Chinese weekend class to touch up some Chinese he had barely used in Korea.  He whipped out his phone when he felt a vibration and it had a message from Chanyeol, "Sehun's pestering me about not seeing you enough!! Better find something for the two of you to do or else I'll have you pants on fire!!" He chuckled and googled: children friendly places in downtown. First on the list was: Creativity Museum.
 
   You've always been the overachiever, which was mainly the reason why you're in this Sunday Chinese class. After thinking over, you decided to quit after this semester. As the teacher rambled on about the grammar points, your hand was furiously writing notes. A little extra notes won't hurt. The bell rang and when the class was dismissed, you bolted out the door, making your way to the usual cafe.
 
   "It's my first official day without anyone to baby me on this job and it's going good so far. Many people just ordered an americano or mocha!" Just as he thought the day was going well, the bell jingled and you came through the door. "I'll have my usual please." Yixing stared blankly at you and seemed confused.
 
"Ah! 你懂中文吗?我每个星期日都来这儿的,次次都会要这种蛋糕和餐牌上的十一号摩卡。我叫 (your name)。 你叫...Lay?"
( Ah! Do you understand Chinese? I come here every Sunday, every single time, I order this kind of came and number 11 on the menu. My name is -your name-. Your name is... Lay?)
 
After you started a conversation in his native tongue, he opened quite easily to you, from all his concerns about the States and university frustrations.
 
"糟糕!下次再说,不去就迟到了!这是我的号码,给我发短信哦!"
( Crap! We'll talk next time, if I don't go, I'll be late! This is my number, send me messages!)
 
You scribbled your number on the napkin and scrambled to gather your things as you sprinted out the door once again.
 
------------------------------------------------------
Im so sorry I'm such a cheesy person...  I haven't written a fan fiction in ages!! I'm not sure if I'll have more ideas rolling but I'll try to ask for inspiration every chapter! So the first question is, who would you prefer to end up with? I've been racking my mind since I love both of them!! I have a Polaroid (officiaI) and poster of Lay and like Kris too... So I'm such a big fan of both!