Chapter 9

I need a girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“awww… that’s so sweet of you baby though I don’t like your way but still” Dara sweetly said and hugs me after I explained the reason behind that wet . I told them the whole story not leaving any commas and periods.

 

I need to clean my name before Bom unnie decided to break us apart.

 

Or decided to kill me with her bare hands with long, long, long nails with gems on it.

 

I hug Dara back while my eyes are close and smiling like a huge idiot.

 

I close my eyes so I won’t see the glaring Bomminator. She’s my living nightmare.

 

Ahhh! Dear God! Why did you gave my baby a sister like Bom unnie? You can give Seohyun, the little genius girl with nice attitude, or Yoona, the shiksin alligator, or Taeyeon, the midget byuntae, why Bom unnie?

 

 Dara broke our hug and kiss me on my cheeks.

 

And she kissed me while Bom unnie is with us.

 

Huh! Chaerin wins!

 

One point for the great Lee CHaerin!

 

“you know that I will do everything for you baby right?” I said. Dara nodded and I hug her again.

 

I smile teasingly at Bom unnie who in return act like she will punch me on my face. My precious face.

 

We broke our hug and Bom unnie walk closer to her sister that is my girlfriend and my future wife. “I’ll let this pass because you did that for Dara. Tonight go in our house and have dinner. I’ll cook” Bom unnie said in between her glares.

 

What a nice way to invite a guest over dinner and what more is… I’m her sister’s girlfriend.

 

“and you baby girl…” Bom unnie look at Dara with loving stare, “I’ll give you the list of ingredients for our dinner tonight and bring that cave master to help you with the groceries”

 

Cave master?

 

Me?

 

Cave Lord is better.

 

Bom unnie peck on Dara’s cheek ad left us after getting nod from Dara as an answer.

 

Before Bom unnie totally leave us alone she pinches my arm… hard! Very hard!

 

“ouch!!”

 

She pinched me like I’m kind a bread.

 

I know I’m yummy.

 

I know.

 

That’s why lots of girls are always coming offering themselves.

 

 

“is it hurt baby?” Dara ask as she caresses my arm softly.

 

I pout and nodded with my head hung low.

 

I should get revenge later.

 

Eye for an eye. Pinch for a pinch.

 

‘aww… sorry baby. Bom unnie is like a crab when she pinch”

 

Dara kiss my arm that has been brutally pinched by her sister.

 

Damn!! it really feels good.

 

Arm-gasm.!

 

If there’s , EARGASM, then definitely there is ARMGASM. I just experienced it.

 

Can Dara do it one more time?

 

Usually when I’m on my expedition exploring caves I always do it at least 5 rounds? And if the cave is then I’ll go for 10 rounds and leave if I’m sure that the entrance of the cave is big.

 

So… what I’m trying to say is I want Dara to kiss my arm again.

 

Armgasm again!

 

I enjoyed the kiss but Bom unnie should’ve pinched me on my lips.

 

You know… for talking about . of other girls.

 

Or should I talked about Dara’s ? Maybe if I did that Bom unnie will punch me on my mouth then Dara will kiss me, a French kiss maybe or American kiss or European kiss or Italian kiss or Japanese kiss or Canadian kiss or Australian kiss.

 

Ohhh… Australian kiss.

 

I definitely wanted to have that kiss from Dara.

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter