Chapter 7

I need a girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“hey! Hey! Hey you!” i called this nerdy looking guy. i remember him as my girl’s classmate.

 

He keeps on walking like there are lots of nerds walking in this hallway.  “hey! Nerd!” he finally stops and turn around to look at me. “me?”  he asked pointing himself.

 

I mentally rolled my beautiful eyes, but not as beautiful as my Dara’s eyes. Her eyes… when she’s staring at me it gives me mix feelings. Ohhh my… i can sit all day staring at her eyes.

 

“yes you! I have a great deal to offer”

 

“i’m not interested on buying anything specially if it’s !” this nerdy boy got confidence.

 

I think he don’t know me. The great Lee Chaerin.

 

“Do i look like selling those kind of plastics? Don’t you know me?”

 

He look at me from head to toe, “no”

 

This nerd. All he knows is to eat books.

 

I sigh loudly. I need to calm down because i need him.

 

“let’s jump with the main concern here. I’ll give you Hyuna’s newly worn …”

 

I paused and smirk when i saw his eyes widen. I know he likes Hyuna.

 

How did I know? I just know.

 

I am like the kid in every church that will stare at you like I know all your dark secrets including your dark armpit.

 

Yes, I am like that.

 

“…if you’ll help me cover and join your class” i finished.

 

He cleared his throat trying to compose himself and trying to convince me that he’s not interested when the reality is he’s almost drooling.

 

“why do you want to join our class?”

 

I don’t have time to explain and answer his more upcoming questions. His next class is 10 minutes away.

 

“i’ll give you Hyuna’s wet with fresh juices just stop asking me questions and help me”

 

“deal”

 

I grin widely. This nerd is also a ert. Maybe because no one wants to eat him that’s why he’s despirate. Poor him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here i am sitting at the back of my girl’s classroom with the nerd beside me.

 

Speaking of him. He keeps on reminding me about that . I promise! When i got that i’ll wear it to his head. Freaking bookworm that looks like a worm.

 

I saw my girlfriend entering the room with her monster sister beside her.

 

My jellies! She’s really a goddess. Even her classmates drooling over her.

 

Sorry but save your drool. She’s mine.

 

Dara look at my place and of course being a detective-to-be i hide myself quickly with the book that the nerd provided.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“she’s beautiful right?” a voice from my side asked me. i know it’s the nerd.

 

How come he just noticed that?

 

Well, books is the only beau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter