Chapter 4

I need a girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I don’t know how I ended up here, sitting beside Bom unnie, across Dara and Yoona who I find them irritating. They keep on flirting, I guess just in front of my eyes. Others will think they’re just playing or just teasing with each other.

 

Dara keeps on stopping Yoona from eating all the food in our table, she’s enjoying staring at the foods. I find it cute… really. Where can you find people who loves to stare at their food? Only Dara. Wait… pregnant women also have this kind of attitude. Does it mean Dara is pregnant and Yoona is the culprit?

 

I shook my head mentally. It can’t be.

 

Just thinking about it makes me want to puke. Not only that but I want to curse Yoona. It doesn’t feel good to think that Dara is pregnant with Yoona. The feeling is unexplainable. I just don’t like the idea. Period.

 

“unnie~” Yoona called Dara with her annoying aegyo. It’s a big mistake to think that Yoona is the best toy to forget Dara. Yes, she’s beautiful, funny and fun to be with, but when she uses her aegyo I really want to punch her.

 

“what?”

 

“can I eat now?” still with her annoying aegyo, Yoona pleaded to Dara. Battling her eye lashes ‘cutely’. I’m going near on punching her face.

 

“stop your aegyo first”

 

“ok. Can I have it now?”

 

At last Yoona use her natural tone. Her aegyo is really killing me.

 

Dara just nodded and start eating her black bean noodles.

 

My face shows how amuse I am while watching Yoona gobbling all the food in our table.

 

I can’t believe that I planned to have with that kind of girl. She’s totally not my type.

 

My type is girl that is cute yet mature.

 

A girl that knows what she’s saying.

 

A girl that can make me smile or laugh even with her simple doings.

 

A girl that looks young and can hide her real age.

 

A girl that is petite. Coz I want that girl to fit in my arms when I embrace her.

 

A girl that can turn my feelings upside down.

 

A girl like… Dara.

 

There’s no point of running away and denying. I like Dara… a lot.

 

Maybe, I even already love her.

 

Love at first sight !

 

I don’t know that it can happen.

 

I don’t believe in love. Nobody made me feel those feelings when you’re in love.

 

But with Dara. Sh*t!

 

She made me feel hot. A wet dream can literally made me wet. Believe me or not. With my history of screwing bodies no one… yes. No one made me wet. I just want to them. That’s all. Screwing body is like a hobby to me.

 

Comparing bodies and moans but wet? I’ve never been wet before. My first time is when I dreamed of Dara.

 

Dara made me feel this ‘alien’ feeling. And the latest alien feelings that I’ve felt is… jealousy.

 

Jealous. I’m jealous of Yoona when I found out that she’s having lunch with Dara.

 

Jealousy. Wetness. High. Non-stop thinking. Heart pounding… really fast.

 

I guess it’s safe to say that I’m in love with Dara.

 

I don’t need to deny and I’m sure I need to have her.

 

But…

 

Oh! How I hate the ‘but’ word…  Does Dara likes me too?

 

 

“Chaerin-ah!” Dara called me with her oh-so angelic voice. She’s like seducing me with her voice. Or I’m just being seduced without her knowing?

 

“yes?”

 

“why are you not eating?”

 

“huh?”

 

I look at my food and just that I noticed that my food is still un-touched.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here I am now inside the girl’s comfort room making out with a girl that I didn’t even know her name. I just need someone to shift my attention. I need a human stress ball. Dara is giving me stress, not the bad one but it’s new to me. I don’t know how to handle it.

 

“ohhh God… there! Just keep what you doing… ohh!” the girl moans. I keep on playing with her but more than half of my mind is thinking about Dara. I can’t get rid out of her. I always think about her. It’s really frustrating, plus the blurred relation between Dara and Yoona.

 

 

“ohh my…” Someone said behind me. Her voice is familiar. Maybe I’m just too much. Maybe I’m wrong.

 

I didn’t stop what I’m doing but I just continue and not minding the person who just saw us. It adds the excitement when someone is watching and the girl just moans louder, showing how good I am.

 

I enter my finger inside her and start teasing her.

 

“! Can you just put another finger and me harder?”

 

What an impatient .

 

“Holy Kettle Corn!” another voice screamed.

 

Another audience.

 

I’m thinking what do they feel when they saw us in this compromising action.

 

“Chaerin? Is that you?”

 

I finally stop ing the girl and look behind me. Yoona. Then I look at the other person inside the comfort room.

 

My eyes widen. I gulp hard. I quickly remove my finger inside the girl and stare at her nervously.

 

Her.

 

Dara.

 

Dara is here, inside the rest room, the same room where I am right now. The same room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter