Chapter 1

I need a girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Head high.

Heels clanking.

Cold aura.

Good fashion.

Girls smiling in a flirty way.

Guys gawking.

Straight girls can’t help but to bend.

 

I entered the University with confidence. Everyone parting to give me way to walk. No one dares to block my way. I can hear whispers from other students. Even I have lots of fans I can’t please everybody there are always who choose to become the jealous ones because of my popularity. It’s not my fault for being popular and most wanted student here but it’s their fault being envy with my popularity.

 

“hello gorgeous”

“Well… Hello to you too gorgeous”

 

“Good morning baby”

“Good morning to you too baby”

 

“wanna join me for lunch later babe? I can give you a good meal”

“I would love to but my friends already asked me and they will get mad if I won’t come. Maybe some other day… perhaps tomorrow?”

 

It’s a typical scene here. It’s my typical day here in the University. Ever since I step here I already become the University’s queen. They say that I’m the number one player here. I broke many hearts. I always change girls. I never had a girlfriend. Commitment is not my thing. Yet they always want me. They always crave for my attention.  For me I’m not a player I’m just a soft hearted generous woman who hates to see a girls crying. If the girl wants my attention then I would gladly give her the attention she wants and most of all the touch she wants. I don’t have the heart to refuse those girls.

 

See? I’m just generous and other people just took it in a wrong way.

 

“Ahh..!” I shouted a little when someone bumps into me making me fall on the ground with my first.

I heard murmurs around us.

Who the hell is this person who has the guts?

 

I look at the person and a smirk draws in my face.

Well… what do we have here?

Another girl to play with.

Another body to mess with.

 

‘I’m so sorry..” the girl said while picking her books on the floor. My smirk is still present on my face.

I bend my one knee down to the floor and help her picking her books. It’s just the first day but she’s already carrying books. Nerd. And nerd is one of the best playmates in bed. They’re innocent yet wild and 100 percent . “no problem”

 

We stood up and I handed her the books. “thank you” She answered shyly. “Anything for a beautiful girl like you” I answered in a flirty way. This simple move never fails to make any girl fall for me in an instant. She bows at me and keeps on saying sorry and thank you. I chuckle, “What’s your name? I guess you’re new here. Am I right?” I said while checking her out. She got a nice body.

 

I can feel she’s being uncomfortable with my stare but can’t keep herself from blushing. “I’m Jiyeon. Yes I’m new here. I just transferred because of my father’s job”

 

Jiyeon. Hmm… so that’s her name.

 

I nodded. “What a nice name. Suits very well for a pretty girl like you” I wink at her. “By the way I’m…ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Unnie! Stop! My ears! My precious ears!!”

 

“Lee Chaerin it’s just our first day here. Stop flirting!”

 

I can’t feel my ear. Just while ago I’m just making my move to that jiyeon girl and suddenly I felt someone pinch and twist my right ear. It’s really painful. I know who’s twisting my ear merciless. There’s only one person who can do this to me.

 

“Bom unnie! My ears!” I shouted. She’s really twisting my ear like it’s not part of my body and can be source of my pain. With a one last twist she finally let go of my ear. “Flirt!” Bom unnie said and drags me to my classroom. “What? I just helped Jiyeon nothing more” I defend. Bom stops walking and stare at me but not saying anything.

 

I groan. “Fine! I’m trying to hit her. She’s new here and she looks I just wanted to know if my speculation is true.” I reason out.

 

There’s nothing wrong with trying to get some answers with questions right?

 

“For God’s sake Chaerin! It’s just the first day of school!’ Bom unnie exclaim. I just stare at her innocently tryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter