Chapter 5

I need a girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

here's the next chapter ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin?

7:52 pm

 

 

I received another message from her. I guess she’s waiting for my reply. I want to ask her to have breakfast with me tomorrow but the scene I made in the University makes me scared. What if she says no? What if she feels disgusted?

 

‘Can we…’

 

I deleted my mid-composed message.

 

‘Sorry it took long for me to reply I didn’t see your message that’s why. Dara ca…’

 

I deleted the message again. Do I need to explain? It’ll sound very defensive. Also she might think that I’m busy with someone.

 

I shook my head. not good.

 

 

 

Chaerin do you know me?

7:54 pm

 

Or you just sent your message wrongly to me?

7:56 pm

 

Or you thought that I’m the girl that you gave pleasure inside the comfort room?

8:00 pm

 

 

I re-read her last message. My eyes almost pop out the socket when I read her message. She thought that I just mistaken her with the girl that I ed in our University. I don’t even know her name.

 

 

This is not good.

 

This is really not good.

 

 

 

I guess I’m right. By the way I’m Sandara not the ‘girl’. I just want to make things clear. Good night.

8:05 pm

 

 

 

NO!!!!!!

 

I quickly dial her number and patiently waiting for her to answer my call.

 

I keep on walking back and forth inside my room. My heart keeps on pumping faster than usual.

 

Dara. Please answer my call. Dara.

 

I murmured.

 

One ring.

 

Two rings.

 

Three rings.

 

My call will be cut anytime at this moment and my call will be transfer to her voice mail. I don’t want voice mail. I need to talk to her.

 

What should I say first?

 

‘Hi?’

 

Oh! God! I don’t know what to say first.

 

Superman help me!

 

 

“yes?”

 

Dara answered my call. Her voice is really sweet yet cold. Is she mad? The coldness in her voice gives me mix feelings.

 

Can I calm my heart first?

 

But it doesn’t hide that her voice is really sweet. Oh! What can I give just to have her voice to hear every morning when I wake up? I want her for myself. I really do.

 

“are you trying to prove that I’m Sandara not your girl? Did the girl ditch you that’s why you’re chasing after her and didn’t believe that I’m Sandara not your girl?”

 

Her voice is getting colder but my ears can’t help but to save her voice in my music box in my ears.

 

“I’m Park Sandara, sister of Park Bom. If you don’t have anything to say I’ll hang up. Bye Chaerin”

 

And reality hits me.

 

“Wait!!!”

 

I screamed.

 

I faked cleared my throat. “S-sorry about t-that.”

 

Damn stuttering.

 

“…”

 

“Dara?” Baby. I wanted to add but it’s not the right time.

 

“hmmm…”

 

 She just answered me with simple ‘hmm’. I guess she’s waiting for me to talk and explain… perhaps?

 

“I just wanted to say sorry for not answering your message fast. Because I don’t know what to say. I m-mean I k-know what I want to s-say but I d-don’t know how to. Damn. Why I keep on stuttering when it comes to you? This is not the right time to stutter. I’m talking to you and I should look cool to you. But here I am stuttering while talking to you over the phone because I’m to coward to talk to you in person because of what happened in our University. Of all the people why did it have to be you? Why do you need to see me doing that thing? But I just did that because of you. Because I’m going insane thinking what’s your relation with Yoona. That girl is just my human stress ball. I need someone to release my frustration. Now that I have the chance to explain here I am stuttering and telling non-sense things. All I want is to ask you for a breakfast date and send you to your room and hopefully have lunch date and dinner date.”

 

I cover my mouth with my right hand. I just blurted out what’s in my mind.

 

I should Google later where can I buy ‘mind filter’.

 

I smack my forehead a little hard. Pabo Chaerin!

 

What now?

 

What will Dara think of me?

 

“uhh.. Dara?”

 

“hahaha”

 

I heard her laughing on the other line. Does she think that I’m fooling around or she didn’t believe me? Or she thinks that I’m insane?

 

 

Oh! My Vegetables! Dara stop laughing and say something please. I want your answer. I make myself fool here. I think I deserve a proper answer. Please answer me.

 

“Sorry about that. I just can’t help myself. You’re cute you know that?”

 

I can’t help myself but to smile.

 

“My class is 9:00 am tomorrow. Fetch me here at 7:00. Is it fine with you?”

 

I nodded non-stop with smile still painted in my face.

 

“Very fine. Very very. I’ll see you tomorrow Dara. Good night!”

 

“Good night”

 

I throw my whole body in my bed and roll over and over.

 

Define happy?

 

LEE CHAERIN.

 

Woooohh!

 

 

 

--

 

 

I keep fidgeting here in the couch while sitting. I woke up ‘extra’ early for this date and I arrived here at 6:30 am. Bom unnie, unluckily, opened the door of their house for me. She tilted her head on her right side while staring at me intensely. I swear she’s really scary. She asked me what I’m doing in front of their house early in the morning. She also told me that as far as she knows I’ll fetch Dara at 7:00 am not 6:30.

 

 What can I do? I’m a ‘little’ excited. It’s better to be early than late. It’s our first date and first impression needs to be good.

 

Breathe in. breathe out.

 

Calm Chaerin. Calm.

 

“Soo Chaerin. Why did asked my sister to have breakfast with you?”

 

I jump a little in my seat. I didn’t notice that Bom unnie is now sitting across mine. Her legs crossed. Arms crossed, leaning on the back of the couch. Her expression is blank. She’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter