Chapter 13

I need a girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 years later…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“welcome home honey!” Dara greeted me the moment I step inside our house.

 

She’s extra cheerful tonight. I wonder why. Her smile and the twinkle in her eyes are different. It’s like brighter than the sun.

 

After removing my shoes and put it inside the shoe cabinet I wrap my arms on her waist. “you sounds happy. Why?” I ask and peck on her kissable lips.

 

After 2 years I still can’t get enough with her lips. It’s like a drug to me. I think she always put some drugs on her lips whenever she knows that I’m gonna kiss her so I’ll be addicted to her.

 

Dara cups my face and peck on my lips longer than my kiss. “I have good news honey, but first you need to take your bath. You stink!” Dara playfully cover her nose.

 

“yah! I’m not.” I said and bit her fingers playfully. “take it back. Take it back. I still smell good”

 

Dara laughs but still covering her nose. “no. I won’t take it back.” She said and removes my arms. She push me at the end of the stairs and pinch my . “take your bath now. The dinner is ready and my surprise can’t wait anymore”

 

Before Dara finally leave she pinches again my .

 

Oh-ho-ho.

 

Dara seems like especially today. She keeps on pinching my .

 

I think I know her surprise already.

 

A in our dining table? Ohh… I remember those times when we just moved here in our house after our 1 month honeymoon. The first time we made love on the table. Dara’s legs wide open in front of me and me, sitting on the chair devouring every part of her. The is really awesome and it gives me more appetite to eat whenever I remember our love making on the table. Soo damn hot and thrilling.

 

 

Or maybe, Me eating dinner on her body.

I love that Idea. i would gladly finish all the food if that will be her surprise. I won’t let any grain gone into waist. It’s a bill friendly too. She won’t need to wash dishes, use water and soap. I can clean her, squeaky clean.

 

 

Or… eating banana split on her wet pinkish .

Her legs wide open. Half of the banana is inserted inside her and ice cream on the forehead of her dripping down to her . That would be the best dessert in this whole ing galaxy.

 

I can’t wait for her surprise.

 

 

 

I rush to our bathroom to take my bath.

 

I can’t wait anymore. I want my surprise. Right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“honey what’s your surprise?” I ask as we start eating. Dara made a special dinner. I bet the good news is really ing good just like our .

 

Dara open that always eats my little chaerin but I stop her by raising my hand. “let me guess honey”

 

“ok” She answered and put another portion of food inside .

 

I bet later will be full of my juices.

 

I tap my chin that Dara loves to bite. “hmmm… you will allow me to use whip on our ?” I guess excitedly.

 

My smile can’t be any wider. I think even my gums are showing.

 

“ohh.. even Christian Grey will be envy when he saw how I will use that whip on you honey” I seductively said. I my lips while lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter