Chapter 6

I need a girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

this is just a short update

i know the story is too fast. i have reasons so uhmm.. just wait a little

and we will reach the real story :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I hope Dara will like this” I speak to myself while leaning on the wall outside Dara’s room.

 

My class ended early and I decided to buy flowers to my Dara. My. My Dara. Because she is mine. Just for myself.

 

I bought her 3 orange roses. Why not red? Because red is common and orange symbolizes the passion in romance and sharing the excitement for the relationship with your love one as what the ahjumma told me when I told her that I’m buying roses for my girlfriend.

 

Why three? Simple, it’s because if ever Dara will base the assurance of my love for her thru the ‘she loves me and she loves me not’ game then three roses will ended up with ‘SHE LOVES ME’.

 

I also purposely picked orange rose with 25 petals on it. It’s because 25 petals will also ended up in ‘SHE LOVES ME’. And even she continues it with the other 2 roses it’ll ended up with ‘SHE LOVES ME’. And if she ever tried to do the same with the leaves because she’s not that convinced I also picked the rose with 3 petals each resulting into ‘SHE LOVES ME’.

 

I don’t want to risk things. I want to be sure. I know I’m kind a crazy for doing this but this is DARA. She’s my girlfriend and I’ll go anything for her. Even the craziest thing.

 

 

 

 

 

I heard commotion inside the room. I guess their class already ends. I stood up properly and check myself. I need to look cool and gorgeous in front of Dara so she won’t be looking to the others.

 

“is that for me honey?” a girl suddenly pops out in front of me. I look at the ground to check if there is a hidden capsule-elevator that makes the girl pops out from nowhere. ‘’haha honey you’re funny” she said and laugh. I look at her confused.

 

What is she talking about?

 

Why is she laughing?

Is she crazy?

 

I shrugged inside my mind and was about to walk towards the door to meet my baby but the girl in front of me stops me. “honey I’m here where are you going” She said as she grabs my arm.

 

“release” I said coldly. I don’t want anybody touching me. I don’t want dara to think negatively. She just accepted me and I don’t want to lose her, not today, tomorrow or for the next years.

 

“what?” She ask idiotically.

 

I didn’t answer her and shove her hands on my arm. “Don’t talk to me. My girlfriend might think wrong” I said and left her.

 

 

 

 

 

“baby!” I screamed as so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter