Chapter 2

I need a girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Unnie how come I never saw Dara unnie?” I ask as soon as we settle inside the car.

All these years that I’m friends with Bom unnie this is the first time I saw her driving a 4-wheel vehicle. Can she really drive?

I still want to live. I haven’t had my first love and first . I can’t die. I’m too young to die. How about my girls?  Who will touch them like I do? Whatever… I just hope that we will arrive safe.

 

“She’s staying in U.S, studying” Bom unnie answer. She starts the engine and drive.

 

“why not here? With you?”

 

I don’t know but I’m interested with Dara…very interested. In my all years of flirting this is the first time having an interest towards a person. And I’m slowly dying if I won’t do anything about it.

 

“She’s a little adventurous. She wants to study abroad and our parents let her. If she really want to be independent and study abroad then why not. Our parents only want what is best for us. They don’t force us but they let us to learn things by ourselves.” Bom unnie answered, still focusing on driving.

 

My eyes secretly glancing at Bom unnie’s little sister. She’s really a beauty. It’s like I’m losing words to describe her beauty. One word. Goddess.

 

“Then why Dara unnie decided to go back here and study here?” this time Minzy ask Bom unnie. I’m ready to fire that question but Minzy beat me up.

 

But wait!? Dara is studying here? How did minzy knew about that?

 

Bom look at us through the rear mirror with her left eyebrow held up high. “as far as I know Dara is with us. Why don’t you ask her instead of me” She then scoffs at us.

 

Dara chuckle.

I know because I see her chuckling. I don’t know but my eyes automatically landed on her…. always. Like every minute. I’m talking with Bom unnie but my eyes always find ways to look at Bom unnie’s sister.

 

Dara shifted her body a little and look at us with her angelic smile.

 

‘you two are such cuties” Dara commented and wink at us.

 

I swear! I’m blushing. It is my first time having this feeling. I’m Lee Chaerin and blushing is not my thing but now Dara just made me blush. I know that wink is for me and Minzy. We have to share with that wink but I still blush.

 

What’s happening with me?

 

This is not the Lee Chaerin that everybody knows.

 

“Just ask me. Don’t be shy. Ask me directly before Bom explode here” Dara said and laugh maniacally earning punch from Bom unnie.

 

Dara just call Bom without ‘unnie’. How old is Dara? Why she’s not using honorifics with Bom unnie? She should call Bom unnie with ‘unnie’.

 

Ahhh! Why does my head have lots of questions involving Dara?

 I’m not like this. I always don’t care with informations.

 

I think it’s because she’s Bom unnie’s sister. Yeah! That’s right. It’s only because she’s Bom unnie’s sister. That’s all.

 

“unnie!! Don’t punch Dara! She looks fragile. You might hurt her” I suddenly shouted. It’s not really my intention but my mouth does have its own mind.

 

I guess it’s because Dara is petite and Bom unnie’s punch is like a boxer’s punch.

 

We stop as the traffic light turns red. Bom unnie look at me together with Dara and Minzy. All their eyes are concentrating on my face like they’re on a current experiment on how they will change my mole color in my lower lip.

 

They have different expressions.

 

Bom unnie is squinting her eyes with accusing stare.

Minzy is looking at me while wiggling her eye brows. She even smirks at me. I know she’s teasing me. She might be thinking that I’m hitting Dara.

While Dara. She’s just looking at me with soft gaze. Comforting. Relaxing.

 

“What?” I asked them. Their stares are really bothering. I’m just concern. Dara is petite and she might get hurt. Is that bad? I guess no.

 

“Don’t you dare Lee Chaerin” Bom unnie said. She didn’t answer my question but I know she’s threatening me. I know. She then starts driving again. Bom unnie might think that I’m hitting her sister but no. I’m just curious. I just want to know Dara because she is Bom unnie’s little sister.

 

They broke their stares at me which is good. But Bom unne keeps on glancing on me thru the mirror. Every time I caught her she simply glance at her sister. I don’t know. I don’t know what’s inside of unnie’s head. “Chaerin.” Unnie called me.

 

I startled a little. “ne?” Then I look at her thru the mirror.

 

“Dara is a workout-holic. Thai boxing is one of her routine when exercising. She might look fragile but she knows how to defend herself” unnie said.

 

I just nodded. Dara knows Thai boxing. Another information about her. She looks like know nothing about boxing. She looks like a glass to be taken care of. A part of me felt disappointed about the new information, because a part of me wants to protect her. I want to let it pass but that feeling slowly growing.

 

“ohhh” I answered. That’s the only answer I have in my mind.

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

We just arrived here at Bom unnie’s house. Unnie told us to stay until dinner and she will cook. Minzy took the opportunity and forced unnie to help her. Minzy have this huge crush on Bom unnie. It started during our freshmen year. The moment MInzy saw Bom unnie walking at the hall with her big shades MInzy slowly found herself drawing at unnie’s beauty and personality.

 

“get to know Dara unnie” Minzy whispered and leave me alone with Dara.

 

Dara wanted to help but unnie told her. ‘dara no. The last time you helped me it was a  total chaos and the last time I let you cook you almost explode our kitchen. Just stay there and relax arrassso?” Dara just nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter