Chapter 3

I need a girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“uhhh… Dara?” I called her as soon as I step in front of them.

 

“Yes Chaerinnie?”

 

“Chaerinnie?” Bom ask curiously and eyeing me fiercely.

 

“Cute nickname right Bom? It suits her” Dara answered and giggle. Her giggle never fails me to feel something funny inside my stomach. “hmm.. yeah” Bom approved forcedly.

 

“why are you here Chaerinnie? You want to join us for lunch?” Dara ask and move a little and leave enough space beside her. “… come sit beside me” Dara patted the space next to her with her captivating smile. I shook my head a little making Dara frown a little. I’m not hallucinating. I know what I saw. She frowned I don’t know why but she frowned.

 

I cleared my throat. “uhh.. I just want to apologize to you Dara” I said and look down. Bom unnie knows me very well. If I look at them Bom unnie might know the truth. “for what Chaerinnie?” asked Dara. She grabs my wrist and force me to sit beside her which my body didn’t refuse even my mind does. “I.. uhh… pen… lost.. sorry” I blabber. It’s embarrassing. My tongue just let out words without constructing sentences.

 

“What? I don’t understand you? I thought Bom is the only one who can speak alien language. I never thought you can also speak like Bom” Dara laugh earning glare from Bom. Bom also glare at me. I widen my eyes when I saw her glaring at me, I didn’t do anything wrong. Why she’s killing me with those glares. “Lee Chaerin speak properly or I won’t let you flirt with your girls” Bom said. I suddenly feel nervous. My heart keeps on pumping fast. Sweats starts falling from my face. Even my hands starts sweating. I feel cold at the same time hot.

 

I look at my side. Dara. What will she think of me now? What is she thinking about me all this time? Does she think I’m a player? Does she think that I’m cold hearted? Does she think that I’m bad? Yes, the reason of this sudden climate change of my body is Dara. When Bom unnie told me that she won’t let me flirt with girls its fine with me but the thought that Dara is sitting beside me scares me. A lot.

 

Dara look at me too. She gave me a small smile but not like the smile she gave me a while ago. Her smile now is different. I took all the breath I have inside me. “I just want to apologize to you Dara because I lost your pen and I want to replace it with my pen.” I said and smile at her. I put the pen on top of the table and push it a little in front of her. I don’t want to hand it to her because my hand is now shaking due to extreme nervous.

 

The truth is I didn’t lost her pen. I just want to keep it. It’s dara’s pen. Her pen is on my bag and keeping it securely. That’s the reason why I can’t look at Bom. I know if I look at her she’ll know that I’m just lying and I don’t want to risk things. I just replace her pen with my one of my favorite pens. I hope she’ll keep it too. I hope.

 

“soo… I just need to scare you to speak properly. Little Chaerin is afraid of not flirting with her girls” Bom smirked. “Don’t worry you can flirt all you want just don’t let my sister sees you. I don’t want her innocent mind be corrupted” Bom unnie added.

 

No! It’s not the reason. I have my reasons but I can’t just tell Bom or else she will skin me alive. I stood up from my seat and walk abruptly to the exit before they ask me thousands of questions. I wanted to answer Bom unnie but I choose not to. I choose to walk away than risking anything.

 

Before I left I took a last look at Dara. She’s still smiling but her smile now is forced. Her eyes tells the sadness or maybe disappointed about what Bom unnie just said. I’ll just let her think what other people always think about me. It’s better than letting her know that she makes my body feels new sensations. Not until I’m sure with the answer.

 

--

 

“you don’t know how long I waited for this…” I carried the girl in front of me and sit her to the toilet sink. “… to kiss you…” I started teasing her with my lips barely touching hers earning groan from the girl in front of me. “… to touch you…” I put my right hand on her nape and start caressing her right cheeks to her lips with my thumb. I sniff her neck getting addicted with her scent. Sweet but not too much and with a touch of smell like a baby.

 

“uhhh…Chaerin are you gonna smell me or you do me?”

 

I smirk and start showering kisses on her neck. My both hands start exploring her upper body touching every part of it but avoiding her . I stop kissing her neck and stare at her. “I love you Dara” I said and slowly leaning towards Dara. “I love you too Chaerinnie” dara and lean forward to me and meet my lips. It was just a simple kiss at first but I open my mouth and let our lips be sandwiched with each other. Our lips starts dancing synchronize angling our heads to press and eat our lips fully without crashing our noses.

 

I remove Dara’s shirt and stare at it. I can’t help but to gulp. I’m a fan of milk and seeing Dara’s milky white skin makes me want to and her non-stop. She looks like she’s been showering milk. Her skin is smooth. My hands start caressing her semi- upper body… again. My hands are enjoying feeling her skin. She might be petite but she can carry her body. She also have abs that I want to . I lean forward and kiss her shoulder down to her cleavage and her abs. “aahhhh…” She moaned. Her moans are like fuel to my lust machine inside my body.

 

I stop and kissing her body and kiss her sweet lips again. It’s addicting. It’s sweet. It’s heavenly. It’s soft. I don’t want to stop. I don’t want to be parted with her lips. Damn air. I reluctantly let go of her lips to breath. “I love you. I love you. I love you Dara” I said in between my breaths. I do really love her. My heart keeps on beating irregularly when I’m with her. My feelings for her is plainly unexplainable.

 

Dara cupped my face and stare directly to my eyes. My soul. She’s chasing my soul through her eyes.  “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter