Chapter 18

I need a girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ms. Lee everything is set” my secretary told me.

 

I smile contentedly with the news.

 

After long day of preparation at last I’m done with my surprise for my lovely preggy wife.

 

If she wants in the beach then I’ll give it to her.

 

Her tummy is not yet big so we can still have . Lots of .

 

 I don’t know that my wife likes those kinds of stuffs.

 

I giggle alone while thinking of my lovely wife who’s adventurous when it comes to .

 

I’m so damn lucky to have her as my wife. Now, I can experience extraordinary because of her.

 

“are you sure? Did you prepare all that I put in the list?” I ask my secretary. This night should be perfect.

 

I gave a list where I put my ideas for this night and asked my secretary to do it all.

 

“yes Ms. Lee.” She said confidently. “Everything is set, from candle light dinner to the main course.” She smiles at me knowingly.

 

I wink at her. “good job. Now, I just need to fetch my wife and put this plan into action”

 

“Ms. Lee don’t make Ms. Dara too tired. She’s pregnant” My secretary warned me.

 

“noted! But if she wants more I can’t say NO to her” I answered and leave the place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

“are we here yet?” my wife ask me for the nth time.

 

Since we arrived at the parking and put blind fold on her she keeps on asking the same question. I want to silence her with my lips but I’m afraid that if I do that I might not have the strength to stop and we will end up having here. And that’s a NO-NO to me. I don’t want this perfect night to be ruined just because I can’t control myself.

 

No one can blame me. My wife’s lips is too addicting.

 

“just a little more”

 

I smile when I saw the table that is now lightened with pink candles and empty plates and wine glasses.

 

“Lee Chaerin I swear we’ve been walking since forever! I don’t want to give birth with our child and still we’re walking to I don’t know where” Dara complain.

 

 

“be patient  my dear. I know you’ll like it”

 

“Ok! And I’ll pretend that we’re not walking in the beach”

 

I stop my tracks and look at her with horror.

 

How did she know?

 

I’m sure that the blind fold I use is new and don’t have any hole to peek.

 

Dara giggles, “oh honey. My feet is now already covered with sand. If we’re still in the city or one of the first class restaurants I’m sure there would be no sand”

 

I look down and my eyes widen.

 

Pabo! BAbo! Babo! PAbo!

 

Her feet and heels is now full of sand.

 

“honey you should’ve told me so I’ll remove my heels, but it’s ok.” She smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter