Chapter 16

I need a girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

'quickie' update before my bed comma.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“unnie! I’m sorry ok! I’m sorry! And besides it’s your fault for giving me false information” I scream as she keeps on chasing me, of course with Minzy trying to stop her. I don’t know if Minzy is really stopping her or just pretending.

 

Bom unnie stops and I also stop running but keeps safe distance between us. “I did not! It’s you who think that way” Bom unnie reasoned out.

 

“you did! You said you have friend birdie. Remember? Birdie is what guys always use when they’re pertaining  to their little sausages?”

 

Bom grabs the pillow on my couch and throw it directly to my face. Unfortunately I left my fast reflex at home because of Dara.

 

 

“it’s ‘BUDDY’ not ‘BIRDIE’. B U D D Y!!” Bom unnie screamed.

 

God! Her voice is really loud. I wonder how loud her voice will be when she will give birth.

 

“ohhh…” I scratch my right temple and smile innocently at her. “I thought its birdie. MIanhe”

 

“honey calm down.” MInzy finally decided to join.

 

“yes, Bom unnie calm down”

 

Then another pillow hit my face. After that bom and Minzy sat on the couch with me opposite them.

 

I still need to keep distance in case Bom unnie decided to kill me again.

 

“sooo… ChAerin” Bom unnie started while she’s checking her long well designed nails. “can you explain why my little sister called me while crying?”

 

“unnie…”

 

Bom unnie raise her palm and I automatically stop explaining. “I’m not yet done Chaerin. Didn’t I tell you that never make my sister cry?” Bom unnie said while her fingers moving like anytime they will attack me.

 

“yes unnie”

 

Bom unnie glare at me, “then what the hell happened Chaerin?”

 

“unnie let me explain first”

 

“go on. Explain. I want it to be detailed”

 

I gulped and nodded.

 

“this is what happened unnie…..”

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

“good morning baby!” Dara greeted me the moment I enter the dining.

 

 I smile widely at her and peck on her sweet, inviting and addicting lips. “good morning to you too baby”

 

Dara wrap her arms on my neck and I wrap me arms on her petite waist. “what’s your schedule for today baby?”

 

“Why?” I ask and peck on her lips again.

 

I think she always put some drugs on her lips. I’m very addicted to it. I don’t think I can survive a day without tasting her lips and feeling her body.

 

“let’s have lunch together. I’m kind a craving for some pizza today baby. So what’s your schedule baby?” She said a little too cute.

 

Is this the start of her un-usual cravings because she’s pregnant?

 

“ok. Uhmm…” I pretend to think.

 

“I have meeting with Ms. Song, the one with nice curves, big booty and yummy s.” I answer.

 

Actually Ms. Song is an old maid. She’s one of our investors. Me and Ms. Song are good friends and I want to share her the good news. I‘m also planning to ask Ms. Song to have lunch with us, I want her to meet Dara.

 

I just said that because I’m missing the jealous Dara.

 

Dara is smoking hot when she’s jealous.

 

“how about you baby?” I ask innoce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter