Chapter 8 A chance, Maybe?

Love is all I need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOHYUN’S POV

 

            I woke  up feeling light and in high spirit. The person I love is here beside me, sleeping peacefully. I know I lost something valuable but I don’t care as long as I gave it to the most significant person in my life. I cuddled her face and smiled because I know I did the right thing.

 

            “Hmmmmm….Seo….?”

 

            “Sorry. Did I wake you up?”

 

            She sat on the bed and hanged her head down.

 

            “Seohyun……hmmmm…..about what happened…..”

 

            I pat her head and said, “Am, you don’t have to worry. What turned out is something that I consent to occur. As I said, I love you and If this thing will make you happy and sweep the pain away, then, I will be glad about it.

 

            “But Seo…….”

 

            I put my fingers on her lips to stop her from talking.

 

            “Am, please don’t be sorry about it. You know that hurts because for me, this is the most magnificent event that ever happened in my life. Though we are not together but I dream to give this precious thing to the person I love most. So please don’t apologize for it.” I cried while saying those words.

 

            Amber went near me and hugged me so firm.

 

            “Seohyun………I’m not sorry for what happened. Honestly, this thing made me realize.....that....that I should not focus myself to one person. And there are other persons who can love me.”

 

            “Am……….”

 

            “But as of now, I’m not sure what I really feel. But you are right. This thing is really wonderful.”

 

            I looked at Amber and peck on her lips. She smirked when I did that.

 

            “I didn’t know that Seohyun of SoNyuShiDae who is known for being shy and timid can be daring.”

 

            I blushed when she told me that and punch  her on her arm.

 

            “Ouch Seo……..I’m just kidding.”

 

            I hugged her again and she hugged me back.

 

            “Let’s go home now Seohyun. I know you are busy but thank you. Thank you for taking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter