Chapter 21 Finale

Love is all I need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AMBER POV

 

            “Yes!’

 

 

            “Am……………………………!”

 

 

            “The truth is, I never stop loving you Krys. But, that is not the love that you are expecting.”

 

 

            “Huh?”

 

 

            I held Krystal’s hand and looked into her face.

 

 

            “I love you, but not as much I love Seohyun. I realized that my love for you is for someone that is important in my life. But my love for Seohyun is really my life."

 

 

            “I don’t understand……..”

 

            “You know why we can’t move on? Because we forgot the most important part of our relationship.”

 

 

            “What is that?”

 

 

            “CLOSURE.”

 

 

            Krystal just hanged her head down. I held her chin to look up to me.

 

            “We never talked about what happened to us before. The pain just stayed in our heart. I thought I can forgive you even without talking to you, but I was wrong. Yuri already told me the reason why you broke up with me and I understand you Krys.”

 

 

            “Then why are you still not coming back to me?”

 

 

            “Because things happened for a reason. Maybe we are not really meant for each other. That someone was meant for us. I found that someone for me. It’s up to you to find yours.”

 

 

            Krystal’s started to cried. I immediately cuddled her into my arms.

 

 

            “I never broke my promise to you Krys. My love for you is still endless like how the river flows. But my life belongs to Seohyun. I can’t live without her. I need her because I love her.”

 

            “Amber……………….”

 

 

            I wiped her tears and held her hands.

 

 

            “You will always be my princess Krys and I’ll be always your servant. But I can’t be your prince. I belong to someone else. Do you understand?”

 

            Krystal just nodded and came near to hug me.

 

            “I love you so much Am. I really regret of letting you go.”

 

            “And I’ll always be here for you my princess. Thank you for your understanding."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEOHYUN’S POV

 

            It’s been a month since I last saw Amber. It’s been a month since that incident. Honestly, it really hurts. But I can’t hate her. I love her so much to hate her. If Krystal is her happiness, I’ll let her go. I’d rather be hurt that her to be hurt. I can bear the pain as long as she is happy.  

 

            Tears again starting to build in my eyes, then s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter