Chapter 13 A Birthday Gift

Love is all I need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for all your wonderful comments. I just hope that whatever the outcome of this story, you will still enjoy it. Here’s a short update because I’m really tired.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

            Please come back baby! I miss you. I need you. I hope you can forgive me. I’ll do anything to bring back the past. I’ll make you happy. I’m ready to fight for our relationship……just come back!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEOHYUN’S POV

 

            Am, when will you come back? I miss you already. I hope when you return your heart will be mine. I promise to take care of you. I love you so much. You are the only one I’ve ever love. I’ll wait for you……..even it takes a lifetime.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 8 months

 

SEOHYUN’S POV

 

            We are here in Saitama, Japan and today is my birthday. Unfortunately, I can’t celebrate because we are having our concert. But I was surprise when my unnies brought a cake for me.

 

            “HAPPY BIRTHDAY Seobaby! We love you so much!” Hyoyeon unnie said while dancing around  the cake.

 

            “Blow the cake now maknae.” Sooyoung unnie commanded me.

 

            I quickly blew the cake and they clapped happily. Then I remember that I wrote a letter for them…….for my precious unnies.

 

            “Unnies, I wrote a letter for all of you. I want to tell something. Please listen.”

 

            I haven’t even started reading it by my unnies are starting to tear up. Ooooh….unnies!!

 

            “Over this long period of time, it became so natural for me to receive birthday blessings from you and to hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter