Chapter 19 A Mistake

Love is all I need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE’S POV

 

            Amber slowly entered the door when she reached home. As expected, Krystal was there waiting for her.

 

            “Where have you been Am? I’ve been waiting here for 2 hours.”

 

            Amber didn’t answer. She just took off her shoes and went straight to her room. But before she was able to enter the door, the young girl held her wrist to stop her.

 

            “Baby…………….please, let’s talk. I wanted to explain myself to you.”

 

            “Isn’t it too late, Soojung-ah?”

 

            “No Amber! It isn’t too late! I know when you hear my reasons; you will come back to me.”

 

            “No, Soojung-ah. I already have a girlfriend and I don’t have any plans to hurt her.”

 

            “BUT I’M THE ONE THAT YOU LOVE!” Krystal cried as she said those words.

 

            Amber was astounded. She didn’t know what to say.  She immediately went in to her room and locked it.

 

            “BABY! I LOVE YOU! PLEASE COME BACK TO ME! I’M SORRY FOR CAUSING YOU PAIN! I TOTALLY REGRETED IT! BABY PLEASE!” Krystal kept on shouting and banging the door.

 

            Amber covered her ears so that she will not hear Krystal’s voice. She was really affected on what Krystal was saying and she hated it.

 

            Why are you telling me those words just now? You’re too late Krys. Definitely too late.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            After a couple of minutes, Krystal stopped from yelling and banging. Amber decided to call Seohyun,

 

          “Honey.”

 

          “Am, are you already home?”

 

           “Yes hon. I got here a couple of minutes ago. Sorry if I just called you now. I’m really tired so I took some rest first before calling you.”

 

            “That’s fine. Hmmm…..honey……..is Krystal in there?

 

            “Aaah….yes she is here.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter