Chapter 14 Offer

Love is all I need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          

  Guys, in this story, there is neither antagonist nor protagonist. This is only about how two people fell in love with the same person but in different ways. The first one has a selfish love while the other is selfless. But still we cannot judge them because what they really feel are true whatever their ways.

 

            Hope you enjoy this update.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YURI’S POV

           

            I’m so happy that Amber is here with us. Honestly, I really missed my buddy. I remember the time she called me up.

 

Flashback

 

            “Yoboseyo?”

 

            “Yuri unnie, it’s me. Amber.”

 

            «  AMBRO? MY GOD! How are you? Thank God you called.”

 

            “I’m fine Yuri. Hmmm…..I’ve heard you’re going to have a concert in Japan.”

 

            “Yup!”

            “And that will be on June 28?”

 

            “Yes! Why are you asking?”

 

            “Isn’t that Seohyun’s birthday?”

 

            “Yes! Unfortunately, we cannot celebrate. But who can stop us, we decided to celebrate it during our concert. We’re going to surprise the maknae.”

 

            “Ahhmmm…….Yuri…..can I be a part of your surprise?”

 

            “Huh? What do you mean?”

 

            “I’m planning to fly to Japan and attend your concert.”

 

            “REEAALLY???””

 

            “Yes! And I want to surprise Seohyun. Could you help me?”

 

            “Sure. No problem Ambro!”

 

            “Thanks Yuri. Also, can we keep this a secret? Please don’t tell anyone, even Jessica unnie.”

 

            “Alright. You can trust me Ambro. But can I ask you something?”

 

            “Sure! What is it?”

 

            “Hmmmm….is there something going on between you and the maknae?

 

            “Nothing……………………………

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            YET!”

 

            “WHAAAT??”

 

            “Bye Yuri Unnie! Thanks a lot!”

 

            “Am…………”

 

            Tuuuuuuut! Tuuuuuut!

 

            My God! If my intuition is correct! Lord, what will happen to Krystal?

 

End of Flashback

 

            Yes. I knew that Krystal still loves Amber. She explained to me and Sica her reasons why she did that thing. She was traumatized on what happened to us. I can’t blame her. We really went through so much hardship and difficulties but we were able to surpass all those things. But in Krystal’s case, she is still young. Fear hinder her life especially her career is sky rocketing now. But I also can’t blame Amber if ever she fell to Seohyun. The maknae was there for her when Ambro needs someone. Whew!

 

            “Seobang?” Sica meddled my thoughts.

 

            “Yes Sica?”

 

      

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter