Chapter 11 Goodbye........for now.

Love is all I need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for your awesome comments. Because of that, here is another update. Hope you like it!! JJANG!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AMBER’S POV

 

            After the romantic dinner, I drove Seohyun home. I can see the sadness in her face but I knew my decision is for the best if ever for our future relationship. Though no relationship is perfect, but if we are meant to be together, I want it to be excellent.

            When we arrived at her dorm, we just first stayed inside my car. We were very quiet, and then suddenly, she spoke.

 

            “When is your flight?”

 

            “Hmmmm….tomorrow, after lunch.”

 

            “THAT SOON!!!” She said with an uproar voice. Then she cried again. I quickly cuddled her to make her stop.

 

            “Seo……..the soonest the better. At least I can get back here fast also. This is for us. Ok?”

 

             Tears continuously flowing on her face. I hugged her tightly until she stopped crying.

 

            “Who else knew that you're leaving?”

 

            “Actually, I already told Boss Lee Sooman about this and he agreed since I still don’t have any schedule. Then, you are the second.”

 

            “How about your members?”

 

            “I was planning to tell them later if they are in the dorm. If not, I will just text them.”

 

            “Even Krystal?”

 

            “I don’t know. If she's in the dorm now, I might tell her. If not, I might just ask Vic Unnie to inform her.”

 

            “Hmmmmm…..how long are you planning to stay there?”

 

            “I don’t know. What I’m sure is that I will come back. Because I have the reason to come back. But Seo, if ever you found someone who deserves your love, its fine with me. ok?”

 

            “Never Am! You’re the only one I ever love. I promise that I’ll wait for you.”

 

            “Thank you for that.”

 

            “ Can I send you to the airport?” Seohyun told me with her pleading eyes.

 

            “Sorry but you can’t. Actually, I don’t want anybody to send me to the airport. I will go there by myself. Just wait for me.”

 

 

 

            Seohyun just nodded. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter