Chapter 3 Falling out of love

Love is all I need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was about to sleep when this idea came to my mind. I decided to post this before I sleep. Happy reading!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

KRYSTAL POV

           

            I don’t know what happen to me. The truth is I really love Amber. But then something happened. I just woke up one day that I don’t feel the spark anymore. I don’t have the butterflies in my stomach for her. Because I felt those things to someone…..and that is Myungsoo.

            Myungsoo or L is one of my co-star in my drama series My Lovely Girl. He is really a gentleman. He always been there for me. Maybe the reason why I fall out of love with Amber is because we seldom see each other. And whenever I need someone to talk too, L is always been there since we been together almost everyday because of the drama taping.

            “Hey baby! What’s wrong?”

            “Nothing. I’m just thinking about Amber.”

            “It’s been two months. Do you still feel guilty about what happened? You are just being true to yourself. You don’t love her anymore. If she really loves you, she has to accept the fact that you are happy with someone else…..and that someone else is me.”

            “I know but still I hurt her She did nothing but to make me feel happy. And what did she get from me? PAIN!” Tears are now falling in my eyes upon thinking on how much I hurt Amber.

            “Stop crying….ok? All things will get well. And I’m here for you. I love you so much Krystal.” Myungsoo peck a kiss on my lips.

            “I love you too Myungsoo.” I said with a slight smile.

             I just hope I made the right decision.

 

 

 

           

 

“Myungsoo, I’m going home first. My head is really aching.”

            “Do you want me to send you home?”

            “Don’t worry. Our co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter