Chapter 4 Why

Love is all I need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thank you for all your comments and upvote. Hope you will continue doing it. Just wanted to know your feedbacks for me to decide if I will continue this story or not.

Please, no silent reader! Thank you!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AMBER’S POV

 

            “Amber, let’s talk.”

            I hesitantly looked at Seohyun’s face and just gave her a fainted smile.

            “I don’t need to talk Seohyun. You already know the reason. They already told you.”

            “No Am, I want to hear it from you. I want to feel it from you.”

            “What for? To reminisce the pain? To stab myself again? OK! SHE LEFT ME! MY PRINCESS LEFT ME FOR A MAN! SHE LEFT ME BECAUSE I’M A DYKE! SATISFIED?” I cried so hard after saying those words. Why is it so painful? Why can’t this pain leave me? It hurts! It really hurts!

            Seohyun hugged me so tight and then cried.

            “Am, just cry…….ok? I know it hurts but you have to let it out. You have to let out all your burden. And I’ll just be here for you.”

            “I can’t live without Krystal. She is my first love. She is my life. How can I live without her?”

            “Oh Am! Be strong. She is not the only one who is capable to love you. We love you Am. I love you.”

            “I know that Seohyun but the only love that I want is from her. I’ll die without her”

            “Amber, what can I do to help you?”

            “Seohyun, there’s nothing you can do. The only thing that I want is to get her back in my arms.”

            “Am………”

            She released me in her arms and kissed me in my forehead. I admit, that felt good but the pain was still there.

            “I better get going Seohyun. Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter