Chapter 9 Moving On

Love is all I need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOHYUN’S POV

 

            When I came home, I really felt tired but still happy because my mission is success. I wish Amber can learn to love me. As I entered our dorm, I saw Jessica, Yuri and Hyoyeon Unnie sitting in the living room. Jessica immediately stood up when she saw me entered the door.

 

            “Joohyun, how was Amber?”

 

            “She’s fine Unnie. No need to be worry.”

 

            “What happened Seo?” Yuri Unnie asked me with a worried look on her face.

 

            “Unnie, she was about to jump off the cliff with her car. Good thing I called her because that gave back her senses. Now I know why I felt anxious at that time.”

 

            “Really Maknae? Can’t believe you are capable of predicting things. Kekekeke!!” Hyoyeon Unnie said while laughing. But Jessica Unnie glared at her that made her stop.

 

            “Where is she now Joohyun?” Jessica Unnie asked me again.

 

            “She is in her dorm now. And you don’t have to worry. She promised me that she won’t do anything stupid again. And I believe her. We talked about those things and I think she realized the fact that Krystal is not the only one who can love her.”

 

            “And may I ask who else is capable of loving Amber.................. romantically? Hmmmmm………..Seobaby?” Hyoyeon Unnie asked while smirking at me.

 

            I froze at her question. I don’t know how to answer. Do I have to tell them the truth that I already confessed my feelings to Amber? But Jessica Unnie is here. What will she think of me if I told them that?

 

            “What kind of a question is that Kim Choding? Of course, anyone can fall for Amber. My sister is just an idiot to let go of her.” Jessica Unnie said while sending deathly glares to Hyoyeon Unnie.

 

            “Hmmmm…..Unnies….can I go to my room now? I’m really tired.”

 

            “Ok Seo……..take a rest. And by the way, thank you for taking care of her. Thank God she listens to you.” Yuri Unnie said.

 

            “Ok. Goodnight Unnies.” I said before I entered my room.

 

            As I lied in my bed, I remember that night when our bodies became one. I never thought I will feel awesome because of that.

 

            Am…….I  hope someday you will return my feelings especially now that I think I love you more than before.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter