8/30/2011 – Firework Festival

P4G: Yosuke and Chie's untold stories

07:21
Chie’s cell rang. It was Yosuke calling.
“Hey, you know there’s a firework festival tonight. Do you have any plans for that?” Yosuke asked.
“Hmm, no. What? You want me to go with you to the festival?” Chie answed sarcastically.
“Well, technically yeah. I’m inviting every one else too,” said Yosuke.
“O-oh, okay then. See you there,” Chie seems caught surprised there for a moment.
 
19:20
The group arrive in a quite spot to watch the firework by mountainside thanks to Yukiko. The riverbank seems packed with a lot of people. However they seem to be missing Kuma.
“Hey Yosuke, where’s Kuma?” Yu wondered.
“Not only was he hitting on girls nonstop, he accidently put a move on Hanako and she drag him away.” Yosuke answered.
“Whaaat? Can we just leave him like that?” Chie worried.
“Sure we can. His karma caught up to him.” Yosuke answered coldly.
“What happened?” Kanji curious.
“I.. I don’t want to remember it. He dug up some private stuff from my room and brought it to Hanamura family breakfast. He was all like, ‘Yosuke, what’s this magazine about?’ Can you imagine the humiliation I went through because of him?” Yosuke frown.
“Is this really what you want to be talking about with girls around?” Rise seems uncomfortable.
“Yeah, she’s right.” Chie seems dissapointed.
“Yeah, I know. Sorry.” Yosuke said while looking down.

Not long after, Nanako-chan called.
“Big-bro!”
“Hey Nanako-chan. Looks like Dojima-san made it in time.” Yukiko said.
“Yep! Dad came home early,” Nanako-chan answered.
“Hey Nana-chan, want to light some firework with me?” Kuma suddenly appear out of nowhere.
 “Can I?” Nanako-chan asked his dad.
“Sure you can. Go ahead,” Dojima-san said.
“Hey, it looks like things starting to heating up down there,” said Kanji.
“Yeah, let’s watch some firework,” Yu said.
And then they enjoy the firework festival untill Dojima-san notice that Nanako-chan is sleepy and decided to go home.
“I’ll take Nanako back. Make sure you guys don’t stay out too late,” Dojima-san instructed.
Everybody nodded before saying goodbye to Nanako-chan.


“Fireworks great, but I dunno... It feels like summer’s just about to over,” Kanji frowned.
“I’m all right with that. When I’m working I have to wear fall clothes during the summer, so I don’t get the sense of season changing. But this year, I went to the beach and saw some fireworks! I even got a date while wearing a yukata out to the summer festival!” Rise seems happy.
“The festival huh? Don’t make me remember it,” Yukiko seems dissapointed.
“I’m so sorry, Yuki-chan,” Kuma apologized.
“How about you, Yosuke? Having fun at the festival?” Yu asked.
“It.. It was all right,” answered Yosuke as he and Chie stared each other and then flushed.
“Oh yeah, should we asked that kid to come with us today?” Kanji suddenly asked.
“What ‘kid’ are you talking about?” Yosuke wondered.
“You mean Naoto Shirogane?” Yu answered.
“What? Did you like him Bakanji?” Rise teased.
“It ain’t like that!” Kanji shouted.
“It’s just that we were working on a same case, in a way, so.. yeah,” Kanji explained.
The crowd laughed and decided to go home after getting some light dinner together.

In the way home before Yosuke and Chie split path.
“Hey, do you really mean it what you said back then?” Chie asked to Yosuke.
“What do you mean?” Yosuke seems confused.
“About.. about the time we ‘couple up’ during the summer festival?” Chie explained nervously.
“oh.. that.. yeah, it.. it was all right I guess,” Yosuke answered even more nervously.
“okay then,” said Chie.
And then they both finally split path and went to their home.