12/24/2011 – Christmas Eve

P4G: Yosuke and Chie's untold stories

15:20

Chie has been hearing about Christmas Eve, The Holy Night that lovers are said to spend together all day in school today. It make her sick not only because she has no "lovers", but also no one inviting her on a date tonight so she decided to go straight home today after school. She end up watching a Christmas theme kungfu movie, Legend of Seyryu 3 alone in her home.

 

19:07

After watching the movie twice today, she had enough. Sho got bored at home and decided to go to Junes Foodcourt to grab something to eat. She just sit the for a while, contemplating her fate, to be alone in Christmast Eve. As if the condition is not bad enough for her, she saw a lot of couple that in Junes during that time. She sigh and finally decided to go home before she even order her food. Yosuke, who just has finish his work as a part-timer at Junes that time saw her brooding from afar and decided to approached her.

"Hey Satonaka, what are you doing here alone? Waiting for your date?" Yosuke teased.

"Shut up Yosuke, now's not the time," Chie seems too depress to yell.

 Yosuke look to her table and see no food or plate in it.

"Why don't you just sit and wait here while I bring you something to eat?" said Yosuke. Chie seems confused.

After a while Yosuke bring her favorite steak and sit next to her.

"What's gotten into you? Do you got a date?" Chie wondered.

"You just had to say it! and here I managed to forget, but you just had to say it!" Yosuke frowned.

"Sorry.. Sorry. So what's happened? Why so kind?" she talked while she eat her steak.

"Oo.. Nothing.. The case has been really closed this time and I just got my Christmas bonus, so.. yeah.. things aren't so bad," Yosuke smiled.

"Oo.. yeah.. If you look it that way, but still.." Chie frown while continuing her eating.

They talked about a lot of stuff that time untill Chie finished her steak and decided to go home.

"Okay.. Time to go home. This place is too depressing for me right now," Chie said.

"Hey why don't we go to mountainside where we watched fireworks during summer festival? There we should no see any couple that made us seems depress" Yosuke offered.

Chie's surprised. But she got nothing else to do, so she accept Yosuke's offer.

 

They finally arrive at the mountainside and sure enough, there are no couple in sight. They decided to sit and watch the city and the sky from there.

After a long silent, Yosuke start talking.

"Hey remember when I almost throw Namatame inside the TV? Thanks for stopping me," Yosuke seems grateful.

"Oo.. yeah.. don't mention it," Chie said.

"And remember what you said to me? I guess you were right. Back then I still have some feelings to Saki-senpai, but not now.."

and then he started telling Chie about his shadow and how Saki-senpai really were. 

"But now, I start thinking that I like you.. I mean.. How crazy is that?!" Yosuke laughed.

Chie is stunned, looking though Yosuke as her face turning red, and then start yelling after she realized what Yosuke is talking about.

"Hey.. what do you mean by that? I'm not good enough for you?!" Chie started yelling.

"That's not what I mean.." Yosuke yells back.

And then they start yelling at each other yet again untill they decided to go home later that night. Yosuke end up walking Chie to her home. They don't end up being alone in the Christmas Eve after all, in The Holy Night that lovers are said to spend together.